View Single Post
Old 05-08-16, 02:36   #149
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: Kim Dotcom Wants Extradition Live-Streamed>US Does Not +Fight For Mega Millions

i do have an update but let me 1st add that i didn't read this in an article so i have on link or else i'd post that here. i was talking to a friend of mine in a PC. that's damn near the same thing if you have Xenefro which i prolly did spell that wrong again? anyways he told me that this using my words fat guy is off the hook cause the US was able to get anything on him since they did a LOT of stuff not legal.

so he's off the hook apparently. now they have a new toy to use my words that dude who owns Kickass Torrents apparently and though that dude is even dumber than the fat guy if that is possible?

that dude did a LOT of stuff really stupid so it no doubt is possible they will no doubt make him the poster boy they wanted to make the fat guy but failed to do so and will no doubt get this idiot because unlike Fat guy his servers weren't in the US nor was he, this idiot had servers from what i'm told in the US. and he used face book as well. what an idiot among other stupid ass things too that i can't remember.

i haven't seen anywhere that the fat guy is off online but than i haven't really done any searching either. so there is an update i just wasn't directed towards a link so i can post it on here sorry about that.
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (26-08-16)