View Single Post
Old 26-01-12, 00:54   #6
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Welcome & Congratulate Our New SuperMod-Blankstare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankstare View Post
Thank you all for the warm welcomes and thank you Ladybbird for the appointment to the site. I must say I can help with vB and operations as we use the same codes for this site as an FTA site. A FTA is free to air tv viewing, satellite. I will help admin here weed out dead links and tweak vB as needed. I am very happy to help my old friend.

Best Regards,
Blank

I am very glad you are here Blank and you will notice that old man Stile 88 is hanging around here too. Prob in the Mature section, keep an eye on him, you know how flustered he gets and I wouldnt like him
to "overcome" himself and wobble off his walking stick.....

Man having so many from the fta world makes this site feel more like home now

xx

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Blankstare (26-01-12), deadlegion (27-01-12), FreaknDavid (26-01-12), Stile 88 (26-01-12)