View Single Post
Old 08-09-22, 10:02   #34
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: US MASS Shootings: Colorado Shooting Suspect Named & In Custody

Memphis Shooting: Four People Dead in Facebook Livestream Rampage as Gunman in Custody

Police in a US city have placed a man in custody after warning the public to 'stay home' due to a gunman reportedly committing multiple shootings while streaming on Facebook

Daily Mirror UK 8 SEP 2022

The gunman, named by police as 19-year-old Ezekiel Kelly, claims to have shot five people - though this has not been proven

Four people have died and three people have been injured after an 'armed and dangerous' gunman reportedly carried out multiple shootings while streaming on Facebook Live.

Ezekiel Kelly, 19, was taken into custody late on Wednesday evening (September 7) in connection with a spree of shootings across the city of Memphis, Tennessee.

An earlier statement from Memphis Police Department on Twitter said they had received a number of calls regarding a young black male randomly firing at people while driving a blue or silver sedan.

Three shootings, including one fatal, have been reported in the city over the last 24 hours, with authorities now investigating a possible connection between the incidents.

The suspect is reported to be a 19-year-old man driving a blue Infiniti vehicle

The suspected assailant reportedly live-streamed the shootings on Facebook as he fired at random people

A man was shot dead at a petrol station in the area at around 4:30pm, while one woman was left critically wounded while joining the Interstate 240 highway.

The suspect was driving an Infiniti car with its rear window missing before swapping to a grey Toyota to avoid detection during the rampage.

The man reportedly claimed on a livestream to have shot five people, though this has not yet been verified. Facebook's parent company Meta confirmed it had removed content related to the incident, as well as the live video.

Police at the scene of a carjacking reportedly connected to the series of shootings

Police department spokesperson Major Karen Rudolph told NBC affiliate WMC: “We don’t know his motive, we just know that he is responsible for multiple shootings at this time.”

Shelby County Sherriff Floyd Bonner Jr. added: "Many families were shattered tonight."

One clip captured from a Facebook Live feed shows a man ****ing his gun and firing bullets out of the window as he rambles to his phone's front-facing camera while driving.

In another unverified clip the same man is seen exiting the car and walking into a supermarket, where he immediately fires at a person walking down a shopping aisle.

The city was warned to shelter in place as the incident continued

Before discharging the bullets he can be heard exclaiming "no faking, this s**t is for real".

The situation had led local authorities to order people to stay in their homes, with a warning shared by police to people in Memphis at 9pm read: “The suspect is still at large. If you do not have to be out, stay indoors until this is resolved.”

The 'shelter in place' order in Memphis was lifted after Kelly was taken into custody.

Memphis Police continue investigations into the incident

The University of Memphis was placed under special security measures in response to the situation, reports Fox 13 Memphis, with all entrances to campus locked.

Memphis Area Transport Authority also confirmed that they would be ceasing all trolley and bus services in the city until further notice while the situation remained active.

Mayor Jim Strickland added: “I want to first, express my deepest sympathy and condolences to the victims and their families who are suffering from this senseless murder rampage.

The suspect changed cars during the violence to avoid detection

“I’m angry for them, and I’m angry our citizens had to shelter in place for their own safety until the suspect was caught.

“This is no way for us to live and it is not acceptable.

“I want to thank the men and women of our Memphis Police Department, and all the supporting law enforcement agencies who supported in capturing the suspect tonight, and aided in the search for Liza Fletcher earlier this week.

"This has been a painful week in our city, but I have hope for Memphis, I have love for Memphis, I know that united we will endure.”

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote