View Single Post
Old 05-07-22, 12:52   #26
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: US MASS Shootings: Colorado Shooting Suspect Named & In Custody

Another Shooting-Two Police Officers Shot at Philadelphia Fourth of July Celebration

5 Jul 2022 Guardian News

Two Philadelphia police officers working at the city’s Fourth of July celebration suffered graze wounds when shots rang out late Monday night, causing scores of frightened people to flee the scene on foot. It's not clear what sparked the shooting, which occurred around 9:45 p.m. Monday in front of the Philadelphia Art Museum, or if either officer was the intended target.

One officer suffered a wound to the forehead — with officials saying the bullet was found in the officer’s hat — while the other was wounded in the shoulder. Both officers were treated at a hospital and were later released. No other injuries were reported in the incident and no arrests have been made.

Investigators have not yet determined where the shots were fired from or how many were fired. Speaking with reporters Monday night after the shooting, Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney said the increasing violence in the city has left him “looking forward to not being mayor.” He also cited frustration over efforts to toughen gun laws. “This is a gun country. It’s crazy. We are the most armed country in world history and we are one of the least safe," Kenney said. “I’m waiting for something bad to happen all the time. I’ll be happy when I’m not mayor and I can enjoy some stuff."

Earlier in the day in the Chicago suburb of Highland Park, a gunman on a rooftop opened fire on families waving flags and children riding bikes at a Fourth of July parade, killing six people and wounding more than 36

Chicago mass shooting: man in custody after six shot dead at Fourth of July parade

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote