View Single Post
Old 15-09-18, 04:16   #171
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: Kim Dotcom's MEGA Suspends 78,000 Users For Copyright Infringement

1stly that is just plain wrong they would do that to his furniture. what did they raid his house and also tear his furniture apart? the guy wasn't a drug dealer nor was he an arms dealer either. i still want this fat guy to win his case though. i mean sh*t it's been 6 years now why don't they just leave the guy alone?

i don't think he's worth the kind of money he used to be worth... at least not that i'm aware of and yes i could be wrong. as for his case/charges being to big i get that but there is no doubt that he filed it in time... it was i'm sure let go on purpose so he would lose. no i have no proof on this but i wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

have you heard the MPAA hired a new law firm? they are going after downloads and streaming. they are still damn obessed with piracy, we have a really crummy economy and people in charge who don't give a damn about us and they want

to do all this? it's just a waste of money i think. of their time and our money as well since we are paying for that crap
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote