Thread: darn internet!
View Single Post
Old 28-03-11, 02:50   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: darn internet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ethereal Being View Post
Yesterday I tried to log in here and all I got was a blank page, over and over. Probably 50% load before saying it could not find host.
Cleaned out malware....found none.
Checked for virus.........found none.
Checked all other sites...ok get in everywhere.
Back to here....still no go.
Checked
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com
it was me?
(Save this link as it is very reliable)
So what in the hell happened?
Only here it would not allow me access.

Into the router settings, checked everything, all okay but did "save" "reset" "log out". Pulled out the CAT5, chose another in the rear of router. Nope didn't work either.
Got fed up and went to bed, after being at it all day I was about to throw the lot out of the window, with intentions of phoning my ISP to sort this out, in the mornng.

Online this morning, slow load up but I am in.
So on that note if I go MIA, it is not by choice and I will get back asap when I have figured it out.
I have no idea, I have deleted a few addons in FF, but didn't have that many anyway. Thought 3.6.15 FF may have been a problem so updated to 3.6.16. Nope that didn't correct it either.
As I explained in the thread it was not our fault, our server had a problem.

I am also experiencing that it is still slow today I have reported it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
The Ethereal Being & Barbara (28-03-11), The Warlock (28-03-11)