View Single Post
Old 10-02-16, 18:05   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Boxing Boxer Arrested for Beating Up Cop

Pro Boxer Beats Up NYPD Sergeant During Traffic Stop

Gabriel Bracero. Photo: Getty Images

As if dealing with your average thug isn’t enough, an NYPD sergeant was beaten up by a Golden Gloves winner during a traffic stop over the weekend, police said.

The cop and two other officers from PSA 4 were on patrol in Chinatown around 3 a.m. Sunday when they saw 34-year-old professional boxer Gabriel Bracero make an illegal U-turn near the corner of Oliver Street and St. James Place and stopped him, sources told The Post.

When the sergeant approached the car, he noticed Bracero — who fought at Barclays Center in April — allegedly trying to hide something. Officers searched the pugilist and found a pill bottle containing marijuana, police said.

When the cops attempted to take Bracero into custody, he allegedly fought back, yelling, “I’m a pro boxer! I’m going to f–k you guys up!’’ sources said.

He decked the sergeant, separating his shoulder and chipping his elbow, according to court records.

After the other officers subdued Bracero, they found two gravity knives in his vehicle and brass knuckles in his trunk, the sources said.

Bracero was charged with assault, criminal possession of a weapon, obstructing government administration and resisting arrest.

He has 12 prior arrests dating from 1995, including for his role in an armed robbery.

He turned pro shortly after being released from state prison in 2008 and has been trained by Tommy Gallagher at Gleason’s gym in Dumbo, Brooklyn.

Gallagher wasn’t aware of Bracero’s latest arrest but told The Post, “A fight with a cop? I’m not surprised.”

Bracero’s mom defended her son to The Post.

She disputed the NYPD’s version of events and said the cop was injured when he fell to the ground.

“It’s not what they’re saying,” said Bracero’s mom, Elsa Centeno.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
oscar (11-02-16)