Thread: darn internet!
View Single Post
Old 27-03-11, 21:39   #1
The Ethereal Being & Barbara
Special MODERATORING Team

The Ethereal Being & Barbara has a spectacular aura aboutThe Ethereal Being & Barbara has a spectacular aura aboutThe Ethereal Being & Barbara has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Help darn internet!

Yesterday I tried to log in here and all I got was a blank page, over and over. Probably 50% load before saying it could not find host.
Cleaned out malware....found none.
Checked for virus.........found none.
Checked all other sites...ok get in everywhere.
Back to here....still no go.
Checked
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com
it was me?
(Save this link as it is very reliable)
So what in the hell happened?
Only here it would not allow me access.

Into the router settings, checked everything, all okay but did "save" "reset" "log out". Pulled out the CAT5, chose another in the rear of router. Nope didn't work either.
Got fed up and went to bed, after being at it all day I was about to throw the lot out of the window, with intentions of phoning my ISP to sort this out, in the mornng.

Online this morning, slow load up but I am in.
So on that note if I go MIA, it is not by choice and I will get back asap when I have figured it out.
I have no idea, I have deleted a few addons in FF, but didn't have that many anyway. Thought 3.6.15 FF may have been a problem so updated to 3.6.16. Nope that didn't correct it either.

All my links are my own dvdrips unless specified. All Uploads are in English unless specified.
I like quality, not quantity.
& You get more requests filled when you say thanks.

The Ethereal Being & Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Ethereal Being & Barbara For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (27-03-11), Ladybbird (28-03-11)