View Single Post
Old 01-02-16, 00:21   #35
Tarfoot
Honoured Member

Thanked 1,107 Times in 992 Posts
Tarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Beating Heart 1 Corinthians 13:1-13

1Co 13:1 I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell.
1Co 13:2 I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have all the faith needed to move mountains---but if I have no love, I am nothing.
1Co 13:3 I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned ---but if I have no love, this does me no good.
1Co 13:4 Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud;
1Co 13:5 love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs;
1Co 13:6 love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth.
1Co 13:7 Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail.
1Co 13:8 Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass.
1Co 13:9 For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial;
1Co 13:10 but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial will disappear.
1Co 13:11 When I was a child, my speech, feelings, and thinking were all those of a child; now that I am an adult, I have no more use for childish ways.
1Co 13:12 What we see now is like a dim image in a mirror; then we shall see face-to-face. What I know now is only partial; then it will be complete---as complete as God's knowledge of me.
1Co 13:13 Meanwhile these three remain: faith, hope, and love; and the greatest of these is love.
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people -- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4
Tarfoot is online now   Reply With Quote