View Single Post
Old 24-01-16, 06:41   #32
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: Tarfoot's Power of Prayer .. The Early Sentiments .. Pre July 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
Is there any way there could be a donation meter be put at the top or on the side showing donation given during the month for a specific goal? Maybe this would keep it always fresh in mind that donation are needed to keep this site up and running, just a thought.

We used to have something similar years ago Tarfoot...

Sadly 1 of our 'Prospective Donators', who maybe was a SPY, reported us to PAYPAL...WHO insisted we remove our DONATE BUTTON.. and PAYPAL kept all the few donations, since 2011 to 2013 of $242..

I continue to fight them, but every time I have called them over the years, (at my personal expense - I do not live in the US, thus cannot use their FREEPHONE TEL No) , over the years... PAYPAL have found another excuse not to refund that $242...

It is for me is NOT the monetary amount, it is simply a matter of principal for those good members that tried to donate all those $$$$ years ago..

MY CALLs, time/fight will continue even though this site is BROKE..

Thanks for your suggestion...

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (24-01-16), shadowwar (08-02-16), Tarfoot (24-01-16)