View Single Post
Old 09-01-16, 12:34   #1
BaZZa101
SUPER Investigative MODERATOR

Thanked 1,998 Times in 1,281 Posts
BaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Silver Medal 
Total Awards: 6

New Zealand Me and my Family

This is Mumma Cat AKA T.C, a pure breed Bengal, and Little Jack, one of her Baby girls. Mumma Cat lives with someone else now.

This is Charlie Brown, Little Jacks Sister, and Lillie, a Maltese/shih-tzu she is my 7 yrs old Baby Girl.

Again Lillie feels that she is now old enough to drive the car.

This is Kit Cat, a rescue kitten, I got her when she was 8 weeks old, she is now 1 yr old and loves playing with the puppies.

Muffy a 7 yr old miniature Jack Russel is a good friend of the family. Lillie and Oscar at the rear.

Charlie Brown is now a lovely Siamese Look-a-like. She is a very loving cat. Little Jack and her (Charlie Brown) are 3 yr old sisters.

Little Jack is now a lovely Bengal look-a-like. She is also a very loving cat.

Kit-Cat feels that she runs the house, when she is not sleeping. She is a very Loving cat also.

Lillie and Ocsar. Oscar is a rescue dog. He is a pure Breed Maltese and is now about 3 yrs old. I save him when he was 2 yrs old. He is very happy with his new family and he has not bitten me for about 3 months now. He has his winter coat on here. He is my Little Man.

This is Oscar with his Summer Hair Cut. He feels the heat during the day and feels cold at night.

This is me and what it is like most days when I get home from work. They all love me and I love them all back. It was winter time when this photo was taken.

And if you feel that the above photo is crowed ... Well ... Lillie, Oscar, Charlie Brown and Kit-Cat all sleep on the bed with me and YES it does get crowded when the G/F sleeps over. If it is a cold night then the Puppies sleep under the blanket.

Well that is me and my Family :-)
BaZZa101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BaZZa101 For This Useful Post:
brzerkr66 (21-09-17), FreaknDavid (10-01-16), Ladybbird (09-01-16), Tarfoot (11-01-16)