View Single Post
Old 07-07-11, 04:47   #10
wildhoney66

Cool Re: why i dont ever have luck in my love life

well 1stly what happend? 2ndly i know how ya feel i pretty much stopped looking altogher as well. so my take on it is what you said Ladybbird i am hoping since i stopped looking that i'll meet someone but my problem is

i don't really get out much, since i can't drive & there's no women at work i'd date. if you see these women you would'nt date them either! it's not just looks mind you. i don't think it always has to do with the rents to be honest.

because my brother married a woman that i respect. & she's like family to us.

her dad to keep it clean here he he. is a prick. i have other words in mind he he. her mom is nice though. but a little odd she's dating & lives with a guy who needs to i think live in a group home to be honest.

though he's got dementia now from what i hear. he was an idiot before we found out about that. which is recently actually that we found out. anyways.

my point is my sister-in-law is pretty normal considering her rents. how that happend is BEYOND ME? she has a lousy bum for a father. & though she's close to her mom. her mom isn't to bright on some things. she's real nice mind you. but i just mean she's got her faults. so my point is, it's NOT always

the rents. as for marriage i hope to get married someday & have a kid or two. but at 32 i am not really expecting anything. though i've pretty much given up on love. it's not because i'm 32. it's cause i've had my heartbroken to many times as well.

& i just well SNAPPED i guess. so i try & take it one day at a time. somtimes that works & sometimes it doesn't. ya know?