View Single Post
Old 07-01-16, 01:25   #8
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: Judge Orders Bill Cosby MUST Face Trial >lWhat Happens Next?

i have no idea if any of this is true or not, weather he raped these women or not. but i really highly doubt his wife helped him out in any way if it is true. she may have been there but it is possible she may have been in bed. Bill Cosby has admitted publicy that he has cheated on his wife hence why some of his kids aren't with his wife. he's in short had kids with other women.

i really doubt any of them were women he raped though. i still have a hard time believing he did any of this because there are so many people out there who want to take advantage of some one famous and they do.

there is no doubt that i'm sure bill cosby had a reputation with the ladies and if that playboy bunny did meet him when she was 18 i'm sure even than it was around at the playboy bunny club which no doubt he went to back than.

i have no idea if he did or not but it would not surprise me if he did. i can't remember if he has admitted to doing any of this publicy or not. has he?
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (11-01-16)