View Single Post
Old 31-12-15, 22:10   #7
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Breaking News re: Judge Orders Bill Cosby MUST Face Trial >lWhat Happens Next?

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Cosby's Wife Camille is Refusing to be Grilled Under Oath
>>Over Whether SHE Supplied the Sedatives He Used to 'Drug and Assault Women'
- AND Knew About His Sexual 'Proclivities'

• Camille Cosby is fighting an attempt by seven women who claim they were sexually assaulted by Cosby to have her deposed
  • She filed documents on the same day her disgraced husband was in court facing charges of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand
  • The wife of Incredible Hulk Lou Ferrigno tells of Camille's mysterious disappearance at Cosby's LA home before she claims the star attacked as a teen
  • Camille contends she wasn't present during any of the alleged incidents
  • Anything she heard would be second hand knowledge or from a private conversations with her husband
  • Cosby flew out of Philadelphia Wednesday on his $3million plane after posting $1million bail
Daily Mail UK, 31 December 2015

Cosby'swife Camille is adamant - she did NOT supply her husband with the prescription sedatives he is accused of using to drug and sexually assault women - and she is refusing to be grilled under oath about the comedian's infidelity, according to newly filed court documents obtained exclusively by Daily Mail Online,

On the day the disgraced comedian, accused of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand, appeared in court and posted a $1million bail, Camille Cosby came out blasting an attempt by seven women who claim they were sexually assaulted by Cosby to have her deposed about her husband's activities.

Camille Cosby was nowhere in sight when her beleaguered husband arrive at court in Philadelphia yesterday.

Camille Cosby's position is that the law is very clear about husband and wife not having to testify against another or share information from private conversations and says it is nobody's business but her own, according to the documents obtained by Daily Mail Online.

Camille Cosby was nowhere in sight when her beleaguered husband arrive at court in Philadelphia yesterday. But at the same time her lawyers were filing court papers trying to prevent her from being deposed in a case filed by seven of the women who claim they were drugged and sexually assaulted by Cosby

Camille, 71, had been served with a subpoena by the attorney for the seven women suing Bill in federal court in Massachusetts.

The women - Tamara Green, Therese Serignese, Linda Traitz, Louisa Moritz, Barbara Bowman, Joan Tarshis and Angela Leslie - have accused Cosby of defaming them in the press by calling them all liars.
Each woman came forward and shared their experience with the comedian, saying that he drugged and sexually assaulted them.

Bill Cosby has counter-sued, accusing the women of conspiring to ruin his now-cancelled entertainment projects and insisted they made up their stories of abuse.

The women's attorney wanted to question Camille about what she knew about her husband's extra-martial activities over the past couple decades.
Bill's legal team fired back saying his wife had no first-hand knowledge of the allegations in the lawsuit.

'Information that was the subject of confidential communications between Mrs. Cosby and defendant is protected by Massachusetts' spousal disqualification rule,' the lawyers claimed, and demanded Camille not be ordered to take the deposition under oath next month.

But the women argued that Camille was Cosby's business manager and did have relevant information to help them with their case.

Now Camille has filed documents blasting the women's attempt to depose her. She says the law is very clear about husband and wife not having to testify against another or share information from private conversations.

After a night out with Cosby and his wife Camille, Carla Ferrigno, the wife of Incredible Hulk Lou Ferrigno (above) went to Cosby's home in Los Angeles where Camille retired, her date left the room and Cosby tried to have his way with the then 18-year-old

She has asked the judge to not order her to sit for a deposition in the case, saying it would be a huge burden on her and invade her rights to privacy and claims her husband has decided to not drag her into his counter-suit to testify.

Cosby's wife also takes issue with the questions the women want to ask her during a deposition, including her husband's sexual 'proclivities', her input on any public statements made on her husband's behalf and whether or not she ever procured drugs for him.

She blasts the question on whether she got him drugs, saying clearly she never once procured sedatives for her husband.

Regardless, she points out the defamation lawsuit is over allegations of her husband drugging and sexually assaulting the women NOT about where the drugs came from

Further, she says whether she knew or didn't know about her husband cheating on her is irrelevant and is the type of intimate information that the law protects her against having to share

Camille contends she wasn't present during any of the alleged incidents and anything she heard would be second hand knowledge or from a private conversations with her husband.
The judge has yet to make a ruling.

A year ago, Carla Ferrigno, wife of The Incredible Hulk star Lou Ferrigno, revealed to Daily Mail Online that Camille Cosby was present in the home when she was attacked by Cosby.

After a night out with Cosby and his wife Camille, they went to Cosby's home in Los Angeles where Camille retired, her date left the room and Cosby tried to have his way with the then 18-year-old..

'What happened is I was Kentucky on vacation to see my family. I got back to LAX [airport] and this man maybe 30s, he came over to me and said he would love to have my phone number and take me to dinner sometime.'

This was in 1967 and Carla was a Playboy Bunny in Los Angeles working at the Playboy Club.
'I was used to that. So I said ok,' she said.

Free on $1million bail, Bill Cosby left the Cheltenham Police Station in Pennsylvania yesterday

After his court appearance Cosby grinned as he was met by family back at his mansion in Philadelphia, where he had a meal with friends

The disgraced funnyman climbing aboard the $3million 12-seater plane just after hugging his attorney

'He called me about a week later and we went to dinner. We had a very nice time. Very nice man. And then he said to me after dinner,

"My close friend is Bill Cosby and I was wondering if you might want to go to his house."

I said, "sure", so I went over there with him. His wife was there. 'And he was there. I can't remember anyone's name anymore, but I remember hers. I will never forget her.

'We were there not even 10 minutes there and Bill suggested we go the movies.
'He talked to me a lot at the movies. I was uncomfortable with that because his wife was there. But he was funny. He was fun.

'So it was suggested we go back to his house to play some pool. And I loved that idea. I was the pool bunny at the Playboy Club. I was very good at pool.

Tamara Green, top, is one of seven women suing Cosby for defamation. Green, who first came forward in 2005 told Daily Mail Online that she was an aspiring actress in the 1970s when Cosby gave her pills and pretended to care for her while she had the flu, but instead sexually assaulted her. Cosby is accused of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand (above)

Carla and her date and Bill started to play pool and in the middle of the game, she looks up and asked where Camille was.

'She's probably gone to bed,' Cosby told her.

'Things are starting to feel odd now. I'm from the South and you always say good night to your guests so I asked, "Why didn't she say goodnight?"

'He said she was probably tired so I kept watching them play. And then Bill won, so Bill and I played. And pretty soon I noticed that the guy disappeared and I asked where he went,
'He told me 'probably to the bathroom'.

'Things really seemed odder now. We kept playing. Bill beat me. And just as I was ready to put the pool cue down he came forward at me. I thought he was reaching for the pool cue. But he came at me and grabbed me in such a powerful way.

'He was much bigger than me. Much bigger and he pulled me so hard and so rough. I had never been treated so roughly and he pulled me hard to him so hard.
'And then kissed me so hard, right in the mouth. No one has ever been that physically violent with me.

'I was stunned. I was frozen. I took all my body strength and used both of my arms to stop him and push him away from me. He was so forceful.
'And I said, "What are you doing?'" He just looked at me.

'He said, 'What's your problem?' And I didn't know what to say. I said, 'I've never been kissed by a black man before.'
And he said, "How was it?" And I said,"Just the same."

Good old days: Cosby and his wife Camille share a laugh just a year ago

'He glared at me and in this very mean tone said, 'Obviously it isn't, or you wouldn't have made that comment.'

'I just ran. I just took off down the hallway, and I saw my friend show up in the hallway, I knew right then, that he knew, he knew why he was bringing me here.'

She told him she wanted to go home. They didn't talk about what happened. He took her home and she never saw that man again.

'Since then, when I've thought about it, I look back and think, after that 'push' when I pushed him away and he was staring at me, he was evaluating me.
'He tried to give me drinks.'

She said no and then he asked if she wanted any other kind of drink, and she refused.
'I wasn't one of the vulnerable ones. I wasn't one of the ones he was going to get.'

Now Camille Cosby is asking the judge to not order her to sit for a deposition in the case, claiming it would be a huge burden on her and invade her rights to privacy. her husband has decided to not drag her into his counter-suit to testify.

The judge has yet to make a decision.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (05-01-16)