View Single Post
Old 04-12-15, 18:10   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: PhOtOs-Muslim Massacre in US >Many Dead/Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
I just don't understand, from the beginning even after the two were shot in the SUV they were looking for a third shooter as told by witnesses that there were 3 people. What happen to the third person. Just like in Sandy Hook they arrested a guy and even at one point showed him in handcuffs being put in a police car while they were chasing another guy through the woods. Never ever heard anything about them again. Just saw another article today were these mass shooting have increased by 700% since Obama first took office. Coincidence or is he trying to further his no guns agenda......A lot of screwy stuff has been going on with our crooked US government.

Nothing to do with Obama or any recent Govt. Tarfoot. The US has many 'sleeper cells' and has done for years.

Many years ago they had an offer to issue Green Cards to certain countries....

Pakistan was top of the list....

Britain wasnt even on the list...

Go figure.....

Now they reap what they have sown, as will Europe.

I have an awful feeling that this is just the beginning for the US... Many of these fanatics are living within your borders.

Be observant 24/7 and safe

God Bless....

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Tarfoot (04-12-15)