View Single Post
Old 14-11-15, 14:44   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Boxing Anthony Joshua Fight Against Dillian Whyte

Anthony Joshua Fight Against Dillian Whyte to be Shown on Sky Sports Box Office as Heavyweight Looks to Extend Winning Streak

• Anthony Joshua's fight will be fourth on the channel this year
  • Heavyweight Joshua has stopped each of his 14 opponents to date inside three rounds
  • It joins Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao and Kell Brook's title defence
  • Year-end show is likely to be cost viewers £16.95
Daily Mail UK, 14 November 2015

Anthony Joshua’s toughest professional test to date - against amateur rival Dillian Whyte - will be broadcast live on Sky Sports Box Office.

Heavyweight Joshua has stopped each of his 14 opponents to date inside three rounds and will bid to avenge his 2009 defeat to Whyte on December 12. It will the fourth show to be screened on the pay-per-view channel this year following Floyd Mayweather’s victory over Manny Pacquiao, Kell Brook’s world title defence against Frankie Gavin and Tyson Fury’s challenge for the world heavyweight crown against Wladimir Klitschko in two weeks’ time.

Heavyweight Joshua has stopped each of his 14 opponents to date inside three rounds and will bid to avenge his 2009 defeat to Whyte on December 12.

Whyte, who beat Joshua when they were both amateurs, will be Joshua's toughest professional test so far

Nathan Cleverly’s rematch with Tony Bellew was also shown on the platform last year and Carl Frampton’s eagerly-anticipated unification clash with Scott Quigg will follow suit next February.
No price for the year-end show has been announced but is likely to be set at £16.95.

Sky Sports abandoned the model after David Haye lost to Klitschko in 2011 but re-introduced it two years later for Carl Froch’s rematch with Mikkel Kessler.

Another of Froch’s rematches, against George Groves at Wembley, was also deemed Box Office worthy.

It will be one of four fights on the channel this year, alongside Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao from May

Joshua’s fight with Whyte, which will take place in December, will be for the British and Commonwealth titles

Chris Eubank Jnr's clash with Spike O’Sullivan will support the fight on December 12 at the O2

Joshua’s fight with Whyte, which will be for the British and Commonwealth titles, will be supported by Chris Eubank Jnr clash with Spike O’Sullivan.
The two middleweights will fight it out for the right to challenge for the WBA world title against either Danny Jacobs or Peter Quillin.

Joshua said: ‘This is a huge end to a great year for me. Headlining The O2 and being selected to fight on Sky Sports Box Office is another massive step in my professional career.
‘I have been working hard in the gym so I am looking forward to delivering an early Christmas present to all my fans who will be watching at home or live in the arena.’

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote