View Single Post
Old 14-11-15, 04:09   #6
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: Judge Orders Bill Cosby MUST Face Trial >lWhat Happens Next?

ya know i still don't know if he's guilty or not. i haven't been paying attention to it at all. so i dunno if he's said he's done it or not. but he's admitted he's cheating on her many times in the years he's been married and i don't remember the year he said he's cheated on her but when i either read him talk about it or saw him talk about it, it felt to me like he's at the time had quit doing it at some point.

i dunno what year to be honest but what i want to know is if he did it, yeah he should go to jail. but what i want to know is why wait so many years ? why not do something when it happens?

i was saying this elsewhere recently online where i said i was talking to a friend at work recently, and she called him a rapist. i said i don't care what he is, if he did it or not i don't know. but that's not going to stop me from listening to his albums, watching his cartoons, fat Albert, his tv shows I Spy, Cosby Show etc.. watch his films because he did it. he's not my idol but i'm a huge fan of his work.

that doesn't mean what he did if he did it, was right i can separate the work from the man. kinda like how Stephen Collins who yeah did do all that, but he did apologize to some of the women he had done that too. he was advised against to

apologizing to those by his lawyers. i'm not going to stop watching his work either.
as i said elsewhere Wallace Berry who is considered a Hollywood Legend and he is a legend in his own right as he should be and he's a favorite actor of mine as well.

well the guy himself was scum, most of the people he worked with he treated like crap. though this will get bleeped you will get the idea, he'd be told onto by many starts and Louis B Mayer cause he worked for MGM for many years said it best about him. he's may be a bast*rd but he's our Bast*rd.

he i forget which actress he was married to for a time. if you look this up, poisoned his wife who was pregnant at the time and did this of course on purpose to have her lose the baby. the studio covered this up back than. and he got off and yes she divorced him. prolly was told not to take him to the cleaners as he was a big star for MGM. though at the time i dunno if he was. it was pretty early in his career. anyways.

like i said the guy himself is scum but as an actor he's a favorite of mine. i am able to separate the man's work from the man. can anyone here? i think that's the thousand dollar question. i understand why people went against Bill Cosby but weather he gets off or not, i still haven't heard him say he did it. but than i also haven't been paying attention either for that matter.
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (31-12-15)