View Single Post
Old 01-11-15, 01:26   #25
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: MSoft. W7/8/10 SPYING On Pirates =FIX/ RESOLUTION

Thank You jenkins4 for continuing to update myself & our members on this..

I dont have the time to check updates on what MS/& their Shenanigans are all about..

I thought it was maybe one should change one's browser supply between any of the Mozilla Browsers that you recommended before = Seamonkey, Waterfox, etc

Every darn time I seem to have probs when using ANY MOZILLA Browsers..

BOTH my PC's are much slower, & have a continual 'round blue circles', which makes me think >do my PCs have probs??

NOPE!

Maybe I selected months ago, to have no Auto UPDATES from MS.. /NOR ACCEPTED the NEW W10/9/8/ NOR ANY W7 UPDATES..

+ NOR Use CHROME, as a Browser
...=== Now as I have chosen NOT to do so...

Maybe as the US owned companies of MS + GOGGLE in their combined efforts ............. etc...

NEVER PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN 1 Basket, eh jenkins4?

I'm advised to check out 'LINUX MINT'...

Apparently LINUX have overcome the problems they had yrs ago, when they first started, when so much software would not work with them, because of MS control..

Lets see jenkins4...

Perhaps, when you have time, you could start a NEW thread & advise me & our members on LINUX .. HERE;

General Computer Help, News & Info + New Technology

If you feel you have the time & can commit to doing so, I will create a NEW Sub Forum in there... for
LINUX .

BaZZa101 & bobo
will help you when they have time.. when I'm not available...

That decision is theirs, as they are both Volunteers & very busy people

Thank You jeninks4 for all you have done so far...

We really do appreciate you & your regular posts
in every section.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (02-11-15), jenkins4 (01-11-15)