View Single Post
Old 03-07-11, 15:07   #2
wildhoney66

Re: The Dark Knight Rises: Opens July 20th

hopefully they give "Bane" a brain if anyone here's read the comic's in the comic's he's a pretty smart guy who was able to break "The Batman" way back in i believe (1994) by using some kind of steroid, he found out who his identity was & went to Wayne Manor & they fought & he picked him up & broke his spine basically in half.

now in the 1st appearence of "Bane" that was i think in "Batman & Robin" he's dumb as rock. sorry i can't think of another way to put it right now. but they made him so dumb THAT it's NOT even funny it's just plain sad.

my point is here that hopefully they will make him like he actually is in the comic's. i'm still hoping they will make a film about him the breaking of "The Batman" & The Rise too. & the same thing goes for "The Death of superman"

& the mighty return as well. all that happend around the same time actually.

by the way thanxs for the update. have you heard IF it's 'Michael Caine's Last film? he had announced he was going to retire after this one was made. but i dunno if he's going to stick to it since his' roles this past decade have gotten SOO MUCH better than they were like in the say (1980's)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (03-07-11)