View Single Post
Old 14-09-15, 10:16   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: VIDEO >Man Mauled to Near Death by PitBulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaZZa101 View Post
Any Dog is dangerous if treated wrongly or trained to act that way.
I have retrained a few very bad dogs that are called "rescue dogs" because they are taken away from their owners and hopefully given a fresh new start.
My latest personal dog is a rescue dog and he has not bitten me for over 6 weeks now. He is now a very happy, playful and loving dog.
It is the Owners of these bad dogs that need to be put-down, or at least be set upon by bad dogs so that they can feel the pain and see the aggression that bad dogs are taught.

I agree with you partially BaZZa.... However...

I have worked with the training of police dogs, because I grew up with dogs, hence I 'thought' I could train/reteach ANY dogs that were badly treated.

The last 2 rescue dogs I took into my home many years ago, now feel comfortable & safe,,,They are 'sisters'
BUT 1 continues to NOT allow anyone to touch her..

Her name is Daisy, and she mentally will never recover on what happened to her and her sister, Honey.

Honey is doing well now and is enjoying the 'Zest of life'

Daisy has simply given up.. but her ears go down and her tail wags when I gently approach her..BUT she wont allow me, or anyone to touch her.

Hence she doesnt know/nor want a cuddle from humans.

She and her sister Honey, were found at the side of a road, starving, with brutal injuries inflicted on them and wrapped in RAZOR wire..

Took many months of surgery/treatment, in a voluntary clinic, before the Vet owner would release them for adoption.

She trusted me to take them.

Humans can talk and eventually/hopefully recover from such horrendous abuse.. Sometimes some animals cannot. > They simply can't talk BAZZA!

I trust animals MORE than people, and always have

Thanks for posting your thoughts.

I do appreciate your kindest to the 2 rescue doggies you took in.

Personally I would get rid of ALL the bad humans, and fill my home with animals..
But then I would become a crazy woman, and an AMERICAN 'Interception' would be needed..

Right BAZZA?...

Seriously .... PitBulls are a breed that need to be nourished/cuddled by HUMAN contact from when they are 4/6 weeks old...

+ Remember where they came from

They are the only breed of dogs I would NEVER approach, unless I knew them, or their owners...

& I have faced many dangerous dogs/situs/people..

PitBulls >>> NEVER!

Tarfoot's comments were correct >> PitBulls are a breed that are unpredictable..

Simple as that BaZZa

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (14-09-15)