View Single Post
Old 01-09-15, 11:31   #5
shadowwar
In Hiatus

shadowwar is a splendid one to beholdshadowwar is a splendid one to beholdshadowwar is a splendid one to beholdshadowwar is a splendid one to beholdshadowwar is a splendid one to beholdshadowwar is a splendid one to beholdshadowwar is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Default Re: ENOUGH! Freebie Downloaders HELP Us >Or Restrictions WILL Start

Let me add my own words here. I am a pensioner! I live on what I get and do so frugally I hasten to add. I donate my money to this wonderful forum not as regular as I would wish but I do. I know I am staff here but that means despite the hard work we staff here do to keep the forum running like YOU like it to be I don't mind helping out with the running costs of this wonderful home away from home for me and many of you too

So unless you want this forum to fade into memory please I implore you to dig into you own pockets and pull out just a little. It won't hurt you! It has never hurt me to help out so why don't you just help. Otherwise this forum will close down! It costs money to run this place! So please do your bit and help out before it is too late!