View Single Post
Old 30-08-15, 06:38   #7
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: MalwareBytes Blocked Torrent Sites >Now Helps PIRATES

to answer your question yes i am aware about windows 10. in fact i posted about it on my site as well for others who don't know about it. we have a section of it that's dedicated to torrents if you so want to use them. i don' t normally though. but our faithful leader over there lol. a real good guy i think. he has windows 10

and i posted it on there i think it was the next day after he posted that he had started using it. i have yet to update to windows 10. for reasons you just said. yes i am aware that if they want me they can find me i'm sure. but

correct me if i'm wrong but i'm a little safer having said that by not using windows 10 right now. and honestly i'm surprised that it took windows that long to put it in one of their updates to be honest. though next time i need a computer which hopefully won't be for another decade or more. i hope that by than they take that out by than.

cause i didn't install windows 8.1 it came with my puter. my old one had XP and was going to expire like within a few months anyways when my puter went down. so i would have had to update it anyways regardless
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (31-08-15), pop (17-08-16)