View Single Post
Old 25-08-15, 02:47   #8
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Bitcoin Can Destroy/Bankrupt-US is Seriously in Debt>Loans From China

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
there was an episode of CSI Cyber last season about an old couple who owned a store, their idiot son talked them into converting their savings into bit coins. and than their computer was hacked and they lost everything. thankfully the people got caught and their son was killed that's why they were called in. but they got their savings back and they were going to turn them back into real money.

that may be fiction but no doubt crap like that does indeed happen cause people are idiots. i prefer my money as paper thank you very much.

and no problem lady

wildhoney66, unfortunately I do not have time to watch TV Shows/Movies. I prefer to read , & watch Documentaries.

Then I take time to make my decsions on what I post on here..

China's Stock exchange dropped within the past week..
Then Yesterday the US DOW, dropped in their Market !

The EUROPEAN Market Brains watched & corrected...FAST...

China's 'Gurus' found a new way to let the US know = WE control YOU > in more ways than one!

I always report CONFIRMED Facts

Thanks again for posting..

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote