View Single Post
Old 30-07-15, 05:02   #13
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: VIDEO-Feud/Chaos @ Whitney's Daughter Bobbi Funeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
1stly it doesn't bother me if they wait say a week to announce to the public when to use for example that say Sean Connery died. he's not dead but i'm just using him for an example. but when they do announce it and it's over shadowed about some stupid reality star if you want to call them a star... that's when i get mad. especially if it's a celeb i happen to be a fan of. part of me feels sorry for her and the other

well it's me pretty much saying it's a waste of life but what are ya gonna do? in short i may sound like a prick thinking that but that's not my intention at all. honestly i had completely forgotten about her cause i hadn't heard anything about her in awhile.

i guess she wanted to go the way like her mother. i'm not really a big fan of her mom's music. i mean i like some of it and the woman had talent i'm not denying that but i think she's way over-rated to be honest. and it's hard to believe she's been dead 3 years now. and i dunno why more people don't respond to your news updates other than staff. i wish more would to be honest.

Allow me to respond to you in more detail wildhoney66...

Sean Connery started work in Scotland UK, years ago as a worker in the docks.. His 1st wife, eventually had the courage to leave him, after many years of physical/mental abuse

SHE NEVER SUED him for any money ..> even after his tremendous discovery//Success in Movies - Espec. in the Bond Films

Sean is now retired and living with his second wife, in France. He is NOT dead!

However this detracts from the original theme of this thread...

Whitney is dead, & now Bobbi has joined her.

wildhoney66, I do agree with your thoughts >

I, & ALL of the staff on here, have been fed up with NO members posting their opinion for years, NOR clicking their THANKS BUTTON, on their posts., nor UPLOADERS posts..

The Guests/WAREZ sections may be restricted FURTHER

Thank you again for posting
wildhoney66;..

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote