View Single Post
Old 28-07-15, 20:04   #3
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default Re: MPAA Emails Expose Dirty Media Attack Against Google

you know, i get you want to protect your product that i understand. but there and i've said it before, was a time where the MPAA actually worked and worked for the people and the studio. and where human beings, the music industry as well. but it's amazing how evil they've become.

there should be a point that even the judges and everyone should step back and say what are we even doing? if they would stop doing all this stupid ass stuff and spending all this money that we no doubt are paying for. they'd oh i dunno make some maybe good movies. they wouldn't be losing money if they are losing it.

To go back what i've said in the Past. Llloyd Kaufman the dude who owns Troma he is all for piracy. because his films don't make the money they used to back in the day.

and when someone discovers The Toxic Avenger and like it, they than buy the film from maybe online, or on the offical site, than they go and discover the other films Troma has made through the years. so he's getting customers because of it, in short he's making money.

true it may not be the kind of money he made in the 80's. and prolly 90's as well but he's still making movies, and money too. why the studio's can't see it from that angle i have no idea. than again they also don't refuse to believe that outside of piracy

you have Netflix and that takes money away from someone buying the dvd or blu-ray as well. in short movies are at your finger tips in today's world. and these idiots should realize that people do still buy their product if they like it. hell with E-books and kindle's and so forth. people still buy books in print. i still buy each NEW Stephen King book when it comes out. same thing with James Patterson and loads of others i love.

to use an example when it comes to books, i recently bought covers for my hardback books. and my mom was kind enough to cover them all. in all i had oh it had to be over 150 hard back books.

when i download a film and i like it i buy it, than my dvd's my original's that i bought in a store, when it hits blu-ray and it's a film i love i buy it again and get rid of the dvd.

so i'm buying that 2 times. so they are still getting my money either way. but than what do i know ya know?
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote