View Single Post
Old 28-07-15, 19:51   #10
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default Re: US Broke Copyright Rules FIRST Yrs AGO >History & Facts

i've posted this a couple times online and i think you may find this interesting as well.
Jurassic World which i did go and see it in the theatre not that long ago. it was better than i thought it would be to be honest. anyways, having said that, i looked up how much money that has made i forget what i saw it to be honest, but so far world wide as of the date i read it on. it's so far made $1.3 billion dollars world wide.

now may i ask how may i ask is piracy keeping the studio's from making money ? there's no doubt that plenty of the people who paid to see it downloaded it 1st. than said well i loved the film now i gotta see it on the big screen and shelved out the money for the flix. so how is piracy hurting the movie industry ?

another interesting tid bit, i was listening to some talk radio either last nite or today at work i forget which, but one of the hosts has friends who work in the studio, .and they said that what the studio's are doing now is whoever has the most followers on twitter

gets their attention more or less. WTF? there's plenty of celebs who have no Talent like channing Tatum for example who shouldn't be getting roles but they do. my point is

this studio system is just messed up these days ya know? i dunno if they actually do that but if that's true that's just messed up don't you think?
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (30-07-15)