View Single Post
Old 28-07-15, 19:44   #12
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: VIDEO-Feud/Chaos @ Whitney's Daughter Bobbi Funeral

1stly it doesn't bother me if they wait say a week to announce to the public when to use for example that say Sean Connery died. he's not dead but i'm just using him for an example. but when they do announce it and it's over shadowed about some stupid reality star if you want to call them a star... that's when i get mad. especially if it's a celeb i happen to be a fan of. part of me feels sorry for her and the other

well it's me pretty much saying it's a waste of life but what are ya gonna do? in short i may sound like a prick thinking that but that's not my intention at all. honestly i had completely forgotten about her cause i hadn't heard anything about her in awhile.

i guess she wanted to go the way like her mother. i'm not really a big fan of her mom's music. i mean i like some of it and the woman had talent i'm not denying that but i think she's way over-rated to be honest. and it's hard to believe she's been dead 3 years now. and i dunno why more people don't respond to your news updates other than staff. i wish more would to be honest.
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (30-07-15)