View Single Post
Old 28-07-15, 03:13   #11
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: VIDEO-Feud/Chaos @ Whitney's Daughter Bobbi Funeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
now it comes out that she's dead. funny how i saw it posted on here before i saw it anywhere online.

I'm glad you had time to read this and my previous updated post wildhoney66 and reply. I was thinking when I posted 'The Official Announcement' of Bobbi's death, that I hoped you would reply.

Thank You for doing so...

I, like many, do not trust much of what the media reports, nor any stupid rumours and investigate FULLY before I post any news on here.

But for poor Bobbi, all the signs/clues were there:

1. She was moved into a hospice a while back....

2. In the previous days before the 'The Official Announcement', that Bobbi 'died' on Sunday, I felt it was no co-incidence that so many family members and friends visited the hospice AFTER A TENT was erected in Bobbi's hospice, and a lawyer attended.

NB: I think the closest family members needed to check 2 things:

a; WHO had the power in US law, > if Bobbie DID/HAD NOT made a will stipulating = DNR ,to make a decision to turn off her 'LIFE SUPPORT Machine'
, if, and if ever necessary?

b; The PAIN on who would actually have the strength to tell the Docs. to TURN OFF bobbie's
'LIFE SUPPORT Machine' ?

3. When the UK media investigated further by inquiring from neighbours, they discovered Bobbi's home had been cleared out... THEIR completed report hit the wires and a couple of days later the other media picked up the story....

I hope her boyfriend, Nick Gordon, enjoys his future when he eventually lives with the devil...

He introduced Bobbi to drugs etc. and evidence shows he had mentally and physically abused her.

I sincerely hope Bobbi's family arrange for a independant private autopsy and hire an EXCELLENT Private Investigator to fully look into what eventually caused Bobbi's confused, (maybe depressive), state of mind and the circumstances that eventually caused her death.

That won't bring Bobbi back, but if the truth 'will out', at least THEN, she will be able to Rest in Peace with her mum.

She may have not died if her Mum had still been alive and she could have turned to her for help/advice

Alcohol and drug abuse can cause dreadful depression, and sometimes cause some to commit suicide.

I do not think Bobbi killed herself.

JMO.

Any thoughts/opinions from you and other members, would be respected and appreciated.

For Bobbi & Whitney:

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
wildhoney66 (14-08-15)