View Single Post
Old 25-07-15, 01:40   #2
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default Re: Aussie Pirates Are Industry’s Best Customers

from my understanding the UK And the folks in the land of Oz. have terrible technology and are i am of course leaving stuff out, and it isn't that i am doing it on purpose i just honestly forget what some of my friends from there told me. i have online friends from there who tell me that they are forced to use sites like these cause their option they have otherwise are just plain terrible. hence why they have so much piracy there. i was talking to a friend from the UK a couple years back i think &

and he was telling me how their tv system is, and how out of date it is, it's very confusing for me to explain it all as i don't remember all of it, but in short they i believe and i think this is in Aussie as well don't show shows like say Games of Thrones more than Once so if they miss the show if they have to say work, get busy or whatever happens in life. they are forced to download it or find other means, so in short

if they stations showed it more than once like they do in the states here they wouldn't be forced to download their favorite shows.
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote