View Single Post
Old 21-07-15, 08:08   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: MalwareBytes Blocked Torrent Sites >Now Helps PIRATES

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwar View Post
I hope this resolves why I cant login from my old home in Manila. My IP was blocked there and when we get a new internet in the new place next month when we go back there after the kids summer hols I will see if my IP is still blocked.

I can use a Mobile WiFi if this is the case to get around the IP block because its a different ISP.

bobo, our ADMIN Support, reported this prob. LAST year;

Malwarebytes Issue -May Affect Members Signing in

However, I HAVE NEVER trusted MalwareBytes & did NOT use them for years, even before bobo's thread......

It appears
bobo was right.

BUT
many other folks on the Net continue to use/trust them

One thing I am sure of
shadowwar, is > that WIFI connection you had at that time/region you were in/receiving an IP signal from .... was def. BLACKLISTED

I tested it in every 'means' I know for hours to help you get back onto our site, but the results came back as the same...

NOTHING to do with MalwareBytes, simply the IP region you were in at that time & receiving a signal from
was def. BLACKLISTED

I suggest you stop using WIFI on your cel for the net, in the country you are living in....

Just get a stable trusted ISP in your home.

JMO.

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
wildhoney66 (26-08-15)