View Single Post
Old 25-03-11, 06:32   #1
The Ethereal Being & Barbara
Special MODERATORING Team

The Ethereal Being & Barbara has a spectacular aura aboutThe Ethereal Being & Barbara has a spectacular aura aboutThe Ethereal Being & Barbara has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Big Grin Cat and Dog Fire Truck

Cat and Dog Fire Truck

A fire fighter is working on the engine outside the station when he notices a little boy next door in a little red wagon with a tiny ladders hung off the side and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle. The boy is wearing a fire fighter's helmet and has the wagon tied to a dog and a cat. The fire fighter walks over to take a closer look. "That sure is a nice fire truck," the fire fighter says with admiration.

"Thanks," says the little boy. As the fire fighter looks a little closer, he notices the boy has tied the wagon to the dog's collar and to the cat's testicles.

"Little partner," the fire fighter says, "I don't want to tell you how to run your fire truck, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster."

The little boy says, "You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren."

All my links are my own dvdrips unless specified. All Uploads are in English unless specified.
I like quality, not quantity.
& You get more requests filled when you say thanks.

The Ethereal Being & Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Ethereal Being & Barbara For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (25-03-11), gritfit (27-03-11)