View Single Post
Old 05-06-15, 22:02   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Breaking News PhOtOs-Dr. Drew-US TV Host >'I REALLY LOVE COCAINE'!

EXCLUSIVE: 'I Really Love Cocaine!' What Dr. Drew Pinsky Told His Friends as He is Now Forced to Admit he Snorted Coke and Smoked Pot and LIED About It. Here is The Ugly Truth About Dr. Drew:

• Last night Dr. Drew admitted 'I did drugs and alcohol when I was 22, 23 years old...I went round denying it because my kids were younger'
  • But he neglected to say he came forward after Daily Mail Online asked for comment on its exclusive investigation
  • The HLN star has misled tens of millions of people about his drug past
  • According to friends, the former Celebrity Rehab host snorted thick lines of cocaine on a weekly basis on hit KROQ radio show Loveline in the 1980s
  • Snorted the drug from album covers and mirrors in the studio
  • Once shared lines of coke with a teenage girl and her friends
  • Pinsky has been quick to judge drug users over their behaviour
  • In an HLN discussion of addict Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, he said: 'His denial and obfuscation is classic alcoholic behaviour'

Daily Mail UK, 5 June 2015

Celebrity addiction doctor Drew Pinsky admitted on his talk show last night that he snorted cocaine and smoked pot and has lied about it all these years -

BUT only AFTER.. > Daily Mail Online approached his representative with the details of his long-time cocaine habit in the 1980s.

Pinsky regularly snorted cocaine in the 1980s, a Daily Mail Online investigation has discovered.

The TV star has since misled tens of millions of people about his drug past having previously refused to publicly acknowledge he ever indulged in narcotics.

Scroll down for videos

Admission: Dr Drew Pinsky last night, admitting: 'I did drugs and alcohol when I was 22, 23 years old...I went round denying it because my kids were younger.' But he neglected to say he came forward after Daily Mail Online asked for comment on its exclusive investigation of his drug use

Fun times:
Former best friend and Loveline co-host Jim 'Poorman' Trenton tells Daily Mail Online: 'A lot of people snorted coke in the 80s, I snorted coke on a casual basis. In the case of Dr Drew, I don't think he was addicted, but he would do it frequently. We'd go partying or be hanging out at the KROQ studio and he'd say, 'Jim, I really love cocaine'

But today it can be revealed that according to friends the former Celebrity Rehab and Sober House host snorted thick lines of cocaine on a weekly basis when he started out as a medical expert on hit KROQ radio show Loveline in 1983.
In fact Dr Drew became so enamored by the illegal white powder it is alleged he:

* Told close friends, 'I really love cocaine';
* Snorted the drug from album covers and mirrors in the studio of famous LA radio station KROQ;
* Once shared lines of coke with a teenage girl and her friends;
* Was seen snorting cocaine in the bathroom during a KROQ Christmas party;
* And snorted lines of coke with a patient - now a prominent member of the Republican Party - he was treating for an injury

Daily Mail Online has spoken about the drug allegations with several sources who knew or worked with Dr Drew - real name David - in the early 1980s.

A former best friend of the star, Jim 'Poorman' Trenton, a fellow KROQ host in the 80s and an usher at Dr Drew's wedding to wife Susan, even plans to write a tell all book to include the shocking claims.

The drug revelations - which have been touched upon over the years on the back pages of gossip mags and on internet blogs raise serious questions about the honesty... of a man who has made millions of dollars from dishing out advice to celebrity drug addicts and alike on TV, while also asking that they come clean about their own drug past.

Until last night, Dr Drew, 56, skirted around or outright denied he did drugs.

But as part of our dossier of evidence Daily Mail Online has interviewed several eyewitnesses who claim otherwise.

Best buds: Jim 'Poorman' Trenton (center), a fellow KROQ host in the 80s and was a close friend of Dr. Drew (right) and an usher at Dr Drew's wedding to wife Susan

DJ Jim 'Poorman' Trenton with Dr Drew in a sea of condoms -a publicity photo for their radio show Love Line

Former KROQ entertainment reporter turned astrologer, Farley Malorrus, is one prominent witness who has told Daily Mail Online that Dr Drew's cocaine use was frequent in the 1980s.
Malorrus, who worked at KROQ from 1983 to 1993, said the entire radio station was 'fueled by cocaine' back then and Dr Drew was no exception.

'KROQ was a cocaine-fueled radio station for the whole time I was there. Everyone was doing it.
'It was like living at the magic castle in Disneyland. Some guy would ring up and say, 'I've got top quality Columbian cocaine'. Jim "Poorman'' Trenton would be like, 'boom bring him in'. If you wanted sex, girls would come in, if you wanted a gourmet lunch, food would arrive.
'It was the 80s, there were groupies for everything at the station.'

Malorrus said that during almost every Loveline show he was involved with at the time, a groupie would appear with a cocaine supply.

'A guy would come in with a mirror which had around ten lines of cocaine on it. The mirror would be passed round the room to everyone including the Poorman and Dr Drew.

'It was passed to the air staff and then to the rest of the room which was usually filled with people.
'During every show which was three or four hours long, I never saw Drew turn it down, he'd snort two, three lines a time up a 10 or 20 dollar bill.

'The mirror was passed during the entire shift maybe five times so he could easily have done ten lines of coke in a shift in front of tons of witnesses.

Dr. Drew's former Loveline co-host tells all;

Eyewitness: Farley Malorrus worked with Dr Drew Pinksy on the Loveline radio show. The former KROQ entertainment reporter told Daily Mail Online that Dr Drew's cocaine use was rife in the 1980s

All about the coke: Malorrus, now an astrologer, worked at KROQ from 1983 to 1993 and said the entire radio station was 'fueled by cocaine' back then and Dr Drew was no exception. 'KROQ was a cocaine-fueled radio station for the whole time I was there. Everyone was doing it'

'I was one of the few who didn't do cocaine, but I was known to smoke a reefer, there was plenty of weed around as well.

'What irked me the most is that here was a so called doctor who was giving people advice on drug addiction on Loveline and the same guy later becomes the host of Celebrity Rehab.

'Loveline was not only just about relationship problems, there were coke heads, crack heads, heroine addicts, and Drew was talking to them all.'

Malorrus, who started on Loveline dishing advice out to punters, said Drew dominated the hit show when he started in 1984 and wouldn't let others speak during broadcasts.

He said: 'In talk radio we have what's called 'passing the ball', in which one person talks and the other person shuts up and we kind of pass the energy amongst each other professionally so no one interrupts.

'Drew Pinsky did not understand broadcasting or talk radio at that time and he stepped on all of us and he interrupted all of us.'

Ironically, it's claimed that only when Dr Drew paused to snort a line of cocaine did the other DJs get a chance to talk.

Malorrus said: 'Whenever the coke tray was passed or one of the food groupies would bring food and Drew would stop to take a bite of a turkey sandwich or drink or snort a line, it finally gave us an opportunity to say something and I would be giving Jim the thumbs up because this guy was such a talk hog.'

Malorrus said that after Dr Drew's arrival his role on Loveline diminished.

'I didn't really feel part of it any more because Drew really dominated the show,' he said.

Loveline co-host talks about Dr Drew's on-air drug-taking;

Party animals: Joanna Swylde told Daily Mail Online: 'Yes we used to do drugs, everybody did drugs in the 80s. We were all young, we all experimented.'I used to snort cocaine off record albums with Drew Pinsky but we were party kids, it happens

'I didn't like him, I didn't like his approach, I felt he was a liar and a hypocrite, I felt he gave me no respect, on or off the air.'

Malorrus says he appeared on Loveline sporadically over the years up until 1993, before leaving to pursue other ventures.
Today aged 66 he describes himself as an Astrological Metaphysical Psychologist and runs website radioastrology.com from his home in Los Angeles.

Another witness, who asked not to be identified, claimed she was just a teenager when she took the drug alongside Dr Drew.
The woman said:

'Yes 30 years ago I did cocaine with Dr Drew at KROQ when I was just 14.

'I remember we were in the studio hanging out and someone brought some cocaine out, I don't remember who it belonged to.
'The coke was chopped in to lines on an album cover on top of the turntables and we all had a line, at least one or two.
'Everybody was comfortable with it (cocaine), it was a no brainer.'

The woman, who says she doesn't do drugs any more, confesses to being a wild child in the 80s.
She got to know KROQ DJ Trenton who she met at a bikini contest in 1983 and they kept in touch.
She also used to help out at the radio station so knew other people there.

'I was a model and used to go to Los Angeles a lot,' she said.
'I was too young to drive to LA for a night out so me and my friends would put our money together and hire a limo for the night, it was a lot cheaper than a taxi.

All for the family:
Says Pinsky: "I think I went round denying it because my kids were younger. This is where the problem is. I would, err, there's a very strict parenting rule I have which is you do not tell your, anybody, during your adolescence, young adulthood unless you want your kids to do the same'

Living large: Dr. Drew has done well passing out advice over the years: his multi-million home in Pasadena

'We would go to a concert, then afterwards go to a club, then after the club we'd sometimes take the limo to the KROQ station.'

The woman said legendary KROQ DJ Rodney Bingenheimer at the time hosted his hugely popular show Rodney on the Roq and she says her and her friends enjoyed hanging out at the station after hours.

Trenton and Dr Drew did the Loveline show from midnight to 3am.
'I knew Rodney and I knew Jim so we'd go hang out, it was no big deal and I did look a lot older than I was.
'One night I remember we were doing drugs and that's the night Dr Drew happened to be there.
'It was just another night at the station for us, there was about five or six of us,
'Jim was there, my friends and some other people from the station. There was kind of a party atmosphere.

'I was definitely young, my birthday is in December so I was either 14 or just turned 15. It was at the KROQ station in Pasadena, we took the back stairs up to the studio.'

The woman says she has decided to talk about Dr Drew's drug abuse because she doesn't like his 'hypocrisy'.

'He's lying, he's this big rehab doctor who said he's never done drugs, well he's a hypocrite because I saw him do it and so did the people that I was with,' she said.

As part of our investigation we also approached Trenton to put the drug claims to him.
Trenton was a DJ at KROQ for more than twelve years and it was him who invented Loveline - the show that transformed Dr Drew in to a national radio and TV personality.

He became very close friends with the young trainee doctor after they met at a house party and it was him who got him the job as a KROQ medical expert on Loveline in 1983.

Trenton, 61, nicknamed Poorman for writing several books about gourmet dining on a budget, claims he and Dr Drew would take cocaine regularly.
He said the doctor was never a big drinker and never used to smoke pot, but 'he loved' to snort cocaine.

Speaking from his home in Newport Beach, California, he said:

'From the beginning Dr Drew really liked to snort coke. He drank but not in excess and he didn't smoke pot, he just liked coke.

Talking the talk: Besides his show on HLN, Pinsky starred in the VH1 show Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, and its spinoffs Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew, Celebrity Rehab Presents Sober House and hosts podcasts on the Adam Carolla podcast network

'This was not unusual because a lot of people snorted coke in the 80s, I snorted coke on a casual basis. I never liked it enough to become addicted to it, although I'd seen a lot of people become addicted.
'But in the case of Dr Drew, he would do it frequently.

'We'd go partying or be hanging out at the KROQ studio and he'd say, 'Jim, I really love cocaine'.
'Usually whenever we went out and had a good time he would snort cocaine and he snorted it with a lot of different people that I knew.'

Pressed on the regularity of Dr Drew's cocaine abuse, Trenton said it he saw him take it on at least a 'weekly' basis, certainly in the early days of Loveline.

Dr Drew was still studying medicine when he started on Loveline.

He graduated from high school in 1980 and attended medical school at the University of Southern California.
Cocaine use is known to be common among stressed out and overworked medical students eager to unwind and stay sharp.

Trenton said: 'Usually when we went out and partied he would be snorting coke, and drinking.
'We both snorted cocaine together in the KROQ studio.'

'I remember in the bathroom at one of the KROQ Christmas parties, it was at a place called The Bicycle Club in Santa Monica, one of the sales guys pulls out a baggie of coke and we were all in there together snorting.
'I snorted with Drew on numerous occasions.'

Trenton also claims Dr Drew snorted cocaine while treating a patient.

He said:

'There was another guy who I won't name, - now a prominent member of the Republican Party,

- who told me Dr Drew was treating a wound he had and they were doing lines while he was treating the wound.'

Trenton says his former friend has 'never admitted' taking cocaine .. and even 'lied' under oath when asked to testify during a lawsuit.

The suit was brought by Mr Trenton who sued KROQ in a dispute over creative ownership of Loveline.

Quote:
'COCAINE, ALCOHOL, POT... I WAS A SCREWBALL.' WHAT DR. DREW PINSKY ADMITTED TO LAST NIGHT ON HLN AFTER DAILY MAIL TOLD HIM OF DOSSIER

Pinsky;

This whole perfectionism thing, it actually got you and I talking on the radio today about this very thing, and I get accused of being perfect all the time and that is – 'no, I am not a perfect person, especially when I was younger, I was a screwball like everybody else.'

Psycho Mike
;

I kind of get upset because people kind of place that upon you.

Pinsky;

They want me to be perfect

Psycho Mike;

Right, or they assume that you're some type of moralist, telling people how to live their life and it makes me very upset because I know first hand.

A lot of people don't understand that Dr Drew and I and not just colleagues, that before I was, even had any idea of even getting into the industry.

Dr Drew would help treat my addiction, you know, in a, and when you deal with addiction in the public eye, Dr Drew, there's a lot of peope who think you're bumming their high

Dr Drew Pinsky

Psycho Mike

Pinsky (laughing);

I do not bum those high. I did drugs and alcohol when I was 22, 23 years old, that's when,,, and I think... I went round denying it because my kids were younger. This is where the problem is.

I would, err, there's a very strict parenting rule I have which is you do not tell your family/anybody, during your adolescence/young adulthood unless you want your kids to do the same.
Now you don't ever lie to your kids, if they come to you, just go 'we're not going to discuss that' ,,,because you have no obligation to tell anybody anything about what happened.

My kids have just graduated from college so I may/can talk about anything right now. I did drugs, cocaine, alcohol, pot

And by the way it informed me,..er, it informed me later on, no - [there is laughter in the studio], it informed me because I didn't like it that much and so when I saw people unable to stop it, 'Oh my God this is something very different than when I experienced it.

Psycho Mike;

Did you also, did it help you kind of deal with the chemical aspects of addiction better, because you could see in some people's eyes, myself included, it's like 'wait up, I didn't have this reaction?'

Pinsky;

Oh a hundred per cent, hundred per cent. So, any events, I wanted to set that record straight. I am not perfect, I was a screwball like everybody else. You have any other question for me? Now is the time to, ah,,, this....
Stern replies: 'Never? Never tried pot? Nothing?'

And Dr Drew responds: 'Thank God it's not me. It doesn't seem like anyway. I'm thinking – not good.'

Asked by Stern's co-host Robin Quivers whether that means he can't relate to his patients because he hasn't shared the same experience, Dr Drew says:

'No. I can. In fact people in recovery always tell me that it is weird how much I understand it.
'They don't understand how a non-recovery person has such a deep appreciation of this condition.
'I don't know. It's like the right side of my brain is overdeveloped and I can just tune into that.'

But during an all encompassing interview with the TV doctor that appeared in New York Times magazine in December 2009 he admitted that long ago, he had what he described as 'very limited' experience with the substances that his patients use.

In the same interview he claimed that although he does drink, moderately, his only real vices are compulsive exercise and workaholism.

'Drew has never admitted it, he said, under oath that he had never snorted coke,' claims Trenton.

Another former KROQ employee gave her own account of Dr Drew's drug use.

Joanna Swylde, 53, told Daily Mail Online: 'Yes we used to do drugs, everybody did drugs in the 80s. We were all young, we all experimented.

'I used to snort cocaine off record albums with Drew Pinsky but we were party kids, it happens.

'We would take coke every Sunday night or Monday morning when we did Loveline. In between calls, in between songs whenever, I don't remember who would break it out.
'It was an amazing time, we'd have bands coming in.'

Joanna, who lives in LA, started as an intern at KROQ working across several departments before she landed a job as Assistant Public Service, doing the public service announcements on Loveline.

She recalls being 22 when Dr Drew started on the show in 1983 aged 23 or 24.

According to Trenton, who knew Dr Drew best, the star stopped taking cocaine in the late 80s when Loveline became a ratings hit.

Daily Mail Online has also discovered a shocking contradiction in statements made by Dr Drew when quizzed publicly on drug use.

On Howard Stern's radio show on January 12, 2009, Dr Drew was asked out right whether he was ever a user of drugs, to which he replies: 'NO'.

DJ Jim 'Poorman' Trenton in his home studio near Los Angeles, CA. Jim helped create the show Love Line with Dr Drew Pinsky

His main passions, aside from his work, he said, are his wife, Susan, and their triplets, Douglas, Jordan and Paulina, who are in their early 20s.

Dr Drew is often heard spewing his mantra 'change is hard' during his talk shows.

He is also quick to judge drug users over their behaviour.

In an interview on HLN News discussing the condition of crack cocaine addicted Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, Drew said: 'His denial and obfuscation is classic alcoholic behavior.'

Dr Drew called Ford's condition an 'illness' that 'needs treatment' , adding: 'People are so angry with him for maintaining the level of denial that he has maintained and being unwilling to do something about this, that you know, they have sort of had enough and frustrated, but that's part of the illness.'

Malorrus said he felt Loveline ended 'tragically' for his friend Trenton,

'I warned Jim to register the property as a ficticious statement under his name and that it not be owned by KROQ or any one else, but Jim told me not to worry about it, he was so wrapped up in what was going he ignored it, which was a mistake.

'I felt that Jim was terribly betrayed and ripped off and used by Dr Drew Pinsky.

'When I see or hear him in the media or in the news I think it's pathetic. I feel sad for the public or anybody that listens to him ... or ever goes to him for therapy.'

EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Drew's Former Loveline Co-Host Tells All

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote