View Single Post
Old 31-05-15, 18:31   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: PhOtOs-US Billionaire/Millionaires>Whilst Many Americans Struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
Well I guess I'm like a parakeet....LOL My reply is what I guess you can say is an agreeable thought but not mind originally. The " Stupid Rich" comes from a Geico Insurance TV commercial and of course as you know the "It's easier for a rich man to go through an eye of a needle than to enter the Kingdom of God" is from our Lord and Savior. Words that are in my heart with many more come freely at times and when typing them I forget the quotation marks, my bad.
I was just joking with you Tarfoot.....

& as for that Geico Insurance TV commercial, it should be amended to say;

" Stupid & Selfish Rich".....

Yes and the rich, cruel, evil and selfish people not only can't enter 'Kingdom of God', they cannot take their money with them to the grave.....

Thanks for all your replies on threads, they are appreciated....

NB; Going through a terrific storm here at the mo. The thunder and lightning are so loud and fierce my doggies and I are shaking with the afteraffects, so Im struggling to post this...

Hope it goes through as my power and 1 Net server supply went down.

I'm now on invertor/batteries power, and had to change over to my back-up server which is low but still connected....so far.

I hope you & your family are safe - with all the terrible weather that is happening in the US.

God Bless you and them

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Tarfoot (01-06-15)