View Single Post
Old 26-04-15, 22:46   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Arrow Right PhOtOs-Mad Torturer/Killer Pedo Writes Crazy Letters From Jail Hospital

I Support Ukip,' says Moors Murderer Ian Brady as he Brands Cameron a 'Public School Millionaire' and Miliband a 'Refugee, Privileged German Jew' in Bizarre Letters

• 77-year-old wrote letters from his bed at Ashworth mental hospital in Merseyside UK
  • Hopes Ukip will 'decimate' the other political parties in general election
  • Branded David Dimbleby an 'establishment dumpling' in the rant
  • Murdered five children in 1960s and buried bodies on Saddleworth Moor

Daily Mail UK, 26 April 2015

Moors murderer Ian Brady has revealed he is a Ukip supporter and thinks David Dimbleby is an 'establishment dumpling'.
The 77-year-old wrote the letters from his bed at Ashworth psychiatric hospital in Merseyside.

Brady was jailed for life in 1966 after torturing and killing five children with his then-girlfriend Myra Hindley.

Moors murderer Ian Brady, pictured (top) from Ashworth psychiatric hospital and (right) in a court sketch in 2013, has revealed that he is a Ukip supporter and thinks David Dimbleby is an 'establishment dumpling' in a series of letters

In a series of rambling letters, he wrote:
  • He hopes that Ukip will 'decimate' the other political parties in the general election, describing David Cameron's views as 'the usual mob-pleasing PR drivel expected from such bovines'.
  • The political leaders are unworthy of 'even being assassinated'.
  • Voters must choose between 'public school millionaires' or a 'refugee, privileged German Jew' - an offensive and inaccurate reference to Ed Miliband, whose Belgian father fled the Nazis.
  • After 'half-a-century’s imprisonment', he believes most professional criminals are Tory voters. He also scoffs at the PM’s 'disgust' over the possibility of convicted killers getting the vote by saying he 'couldn’t care less about voting'.
  • Branded Question Time 'for the dumb' with the 'same old party hacks' and labelled host David Dimbleby an 'establishment dumpling'.
  • Claims he does not like the BBC and stopped reading newspapers in 1998 - instead getting his information from Al Jazeera.

It comes four months after Brady - who has to use a Zimmer frame to move around - wrote a letter to a Channel 5 News correspondent, in which he expressed no remorse for his killings.
Instead he complained he is 'bedridden and worsening' after breaking his hip and arm in fall a year ago.

Brady was jailed for life in 1966 after torturing and killing five children with his then-girlfriend Myra Hindley

The victims were lured to their deaths, sexually tortured then buried on Saddleworth Moor above Manchester. Above, police search the area for the bodies

In the December letter he wrote:

'This cell block is described as a "discharge ward"; I've been sitting here 30 years... and there's no turnaround of inmates unless in a coffin.'

Brady murdered five children between 1963 and 1965 along with accomplice Hindley, who died aged 60 in 2002.
The victims were lured to their deaths, sexually tortured then buried on Saddleworth Moor above Manchester UK.

Pauline Reade, 16, disappeared on her way to a disco on July 12, 1963, and John Kilbride, 12, was snatched in November the same year.
Keith Bennett was taken on June 16, 1964, after he left home to visit his grandmother.

Lesley Ann Downey, 10, was lured away from a funfair on Boxing Day, 1964, and Edward Evans, 17, was killed in October 1965.

Quote:
HOW BRADY PENNED HIS THOUGHTS IN THE RAMBLING LETTER

His letter reads:

Politicians of today? Compared to the only truly democratic and altruistic peoples’ government ever elected, Labour 1945, the UK corrupt, greedmotivated (sic) political vermin of today, aren’t worth even assassination, all being Tory clerks/lackeys.

However, I hope that UKIP not only wipes out the Lib-Dems but also decimates the Tory and Labour vote, and that the SNP achieves the same in Scotland.

In addition, I hope the IRA is reactivated, as promised for a united Ireland.

The corporate controlled (including the BBC) lower middle class, collusive, servile media generate a false appearance if of democracy and free speech, in a now spineless population constantly asking, "am I allowed to say (this and that)?" (sic)

Where the voters now have the choice between a coalition of public school millionaires or a refugee privileged German Jew. Absurdity!
Incidentally, the Scottish dictionary definition of "Cleg" (sic) is, aptly, "a course grey bloodsucking horsefly".

Cleg (sic), like his US lickspittle Blair, would form a coalition with literally anyone, just to retain his public image of secondhand power and pathetic grandiosity.

As I stopped reading UK newspapers or relying on UK media, depending only on Aljezeers (sic) and Teletext, I know nothing of any EU decisions on UK prisoners possibly voting, and couldn’t care less!

Ironically in my half century of imprisonment, I discovered that most professional criminals are Tory voters!

Yours faithfully,
IS Brady

Keith Bennett (top), 12, was snatched and murdered in 1964 and John Kilbride, also 12, was snatched in November the year before

Since being convicted Brady has hardly been seen. Above, a police convoy takes Brady to Liverpool Crown Court in 2000 for what was his first appearance in more than 30 years

Brady was given whole life sentences for the murders of John, Lesley Ann and Edward - but did not admit to killing Keith and Pauline until he was in prison. Keith's body has never been discovered.

Hindley was convicted of killing Lesley Ann and Edward, and shielding Brady after John's murder. She was jailed for life.

Taxpayers have forked out more than £14million on Brady since he was convicted nearly 50 years ago.
He has racked up the costs by staging a 15-year hunger strike and a series of failed legal challenges - for which he has relied on legal aid.

He lost his last appeal to be transferred to a 'ordinary' prison in June 2013.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote