View Single Post
Old 08-02-15, 20:43   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Update re: VIDEO/Photos-Prince Andrew SexSlave >'FBI Have Tapes'

Young Woman at the Center of Prince Andrew Scandal Says the FBI Have Videos of Her Having Sex with Jeffrey Epstein and 'Powerful Friends' While She was Underage

• Virginia Roberts alleges she was 'loaned out' to friends of Jeffrey Epstein
  • Named Prince Andrew and lawyer Alan Dershowitz among those involved
  • Claimed she was forced to have sex with prince on three occasions
  • In sworn statement filed yesterday, she claimed FBI possess key evidence
  • Said Epstein had cameras in rooms where she had sex while underage
  • Believes that FBI now has the videos which would support her claims
  • Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, Jeffrey Epstein strongly deny allegations
Daily Mail UK, 8 Feb 2015

The woman at the centre of the Prince Andrew 'sex slave' scandal has told a US court that she believes the FBI has videos of her having sex with Jeffrey Epstein and his 'powerful friends' while she was underage.

Virginia Roberts, who alleges that she was loaned out to the Duke of York and other high-profile Epstein associates, also stated that she feared for her life while working as Epstein's 'sex slave'.

It comes a week after Epstein, an American billionaire who has been convicted of soliciting underage prostitution, hit out at 'outlandish attacks' by the 'gossip media' over the case.

Scroll down for video

Accusations: Virginia Roberts (right) has claimed that she was forced by financier Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted sex offender, to have sex with Prince Andrew when she was 17, pictured together in early 2001

Miss Roberts, 31, accuses Epstein, the Prince, and – among others – the leading American defence lawyer Alan Dershowitz of abusing her while she was underage.
Prince Andrew, Ghislaine Maxwell - also named in court documents - Mr Dershowitz and Jeffrey Epstein have vigorously denied the accusations.
A Buckingham Palace statement said: 'It is emphatically denied that the Duke of York had any form of sexual contact or relationship [with the woman].

'The allegations made are false and without any foundation.'

In court papers, Miss Roberts claims she was forced to have sex with the royal on three separate occasions - including an orgy - at three locations; London, New York and the US Virgin Islands.
She is said to have been 17 at the time of the alleged meetings, meaning she was underage according to the law in Florida.

Miss Roberts, now 31, claims that she was groomed on behalf of Epstein by Maxwell – daughter of disgraced newspaper owner Robert - when she was 15 and forced into a world of sexual abuse.

In her latest court filing, submitted to a Florida court on Friday, Miss Roberts stated US authorities were holding back damning evidence of activities that she was made to engage in while working as Epstein's 'sex slave'.
Swearing under oath, Miss Roberts said she knew that 'Epstein maintained videos in some rooms' where she had 'sex with other powerful people'.

Evidence: In the latest filing, Miss Roberts, pictured in 2011, stated US authorities were holding back damning evidence of activities that she was made to engage in while working as Epstein's 'sex slave'

She added that she believed that those videos could be used as blackmail.
She said:

'Based on my knowledge of Epstein and his organization, as well as discussions with the FBI, it is my belief that federal prosecutors likely possess videotapes and photographic images of me as an underage girl having sex with Epstein and some of his powerful friends.'

Miss Roberts also detailed interactions she had with investigators from the FBI that led her to believe she was the victim of a 'major cover up' - proof of Epstein's power and influence.
She also claimed she was physically abused by Epstein's friends to such an extent that she feared for her life.

She said: 'Without going into the details of the sexual activities I was forced to endure, there were times when I was physically abused to the point that I remember fearfully thinking that I didn’t know whether I was going to survive.'

When she told Epstein about this abuse, the billionaire responded 'you get that sometimes', she stated.

Roberts is seeking to join a long-running lawsuit against the US government filed by other alleged victims of Epstein to a federal court in Florida.
The women claim that Epstein’s plea deal violated their constitutional rights, and that his powerful allies – including presidents and other high-profile personalities – may have helped win him special treatment.
As well as the affidavit, Roberts filed previously undisclosed receipts for a flight from New York to Thailand in September 2002.

There is also a receipt of a stay costing several thousand dollars at the Royal Princess hotel in Chiang Mai. All the bills appeared to have been paid for by 'J Epstein'.

Roberts has previously alleged that she was sent on the Thailand trip by Epstein to learn Thai massage and interview a Thai girl 'to bring back to the United States' for him.
Instead, she stated in the most recent affidavit, she saw it as a 'chance to escape' after meeting a man - now her husband - and confiding in him about her situation.

Last week, Prince Andrew was pictured as he returned to his royal duties after a second attempt to have him testify about underage 'sex slave' Virginia Roberts failed.

Prince Andrew Speaks for First Time Since Allegations (related)

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (09-02-15)