View Single Post
Old 02-02-15, 17:39   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Update VIDEO-Feud/Chaos @ Whitney's Daughter Bobbi Funeral

Pictured: Bobbi Kristina Brown's Anxious Husband Outside Hospital as She Lies in a Coma With 'Significantly Diminished' Brain Function Bfter being Found 'Face Down in Bath Tub'

• Bobbi Kristina Brown, 21, was found unresponsive and face down in a bathtub full of water at her Atlanta-area home on Saturday morning
  • She was discovered by her husband Nick Gordon who began CPR before police took over as they awaited an ambulance
  • The family has remained tight-lipped about her condition but she is reportedly in a medically induced com
  • Sources say the family has been told to prepare for the worst
  • This comes days before the third anniversary of her mother's accidental drowning in a bath tub on February 11, 2012
Daily Mail UK, 2 Feb 2015

The 21-year-old was moved from North Fulton Hospital in Roswell, Georgia to another hospital in Atlanta on Sunday - a day after she was found face-down in a bathtub. The family has remained tight-lipped about the cause of the emergency and her condition, but sources told TMZ that her brain function has 'significantly diminished'. On Saturday, her husband Nick Gordon (left and right and inset) was pictured looking anxious outside the emergency ward at North Fulton Hospital. He was joined at the hospital by Bobbi's father Bobby Brown and family friend Tyler Perry.

Bobbi Kristina Brown has been transferred to a new hospital as questions remain over her condition two days after she was found face-down in a bathtub at her home.
The 21-year-old was moved from North Fulton Hospital in Roswell, Georgia to another hospital in Atlanta on Sunday - a day after the incident that eerily shadows the death of her mother, Whitney Houston, in February 2012.

'The report that Bobbi Kristina Brown has been taken to the hospital in Atlanta, Georgia, is accurate,' her father's lawyer Christopher Brown said,
'No additional information will be forthcoming.'

The family has remained tight-lipped about the cause of the emergency and her condition, but sources said that her brain function has 'significantly diminished'.

On Saturday, her husband Nick Gordon was pictured looking anxious outside the emergency ward at North Fulton Hospital, with his hood up and a phone in his hand.

Scroll down for video

Vigil: Bobbi Kristina Brown's husband Nick Gordon seen on Sunday outside North Fulton Hospital near Atlanta, where she was taken after reportedly being found unconscious in her home bathtub on Saturday

Sadness: Gordon, who found his wife on Saturday, could be seen walking to the hospital alone on Sunday

Close for years: Bobbi, with her husband Nick at the premiere of The Houstons in 2012, who moved into the family home when she was just 12-years-old

He was joined at the hospital by Bobbi's father Bobby Brown and family friend Tyler Perry, among others, TMZ reported.
A family source told ET that father and husband have been told to prepare for the worst and that the longer she remains in the coma, the more likely it will be that she will not regain consciousness.

'Privacy is requested in this matter. Please allow for my family to deal with this matter and give my daughter the love and support she needs at this time,' Bobby Brown said in a statement.

A source said of Brown: 'This is his worst nightmare. Losing Whitney was hard, but this is a million times worse, and to lose her in the same way would devastate him.'

The source described Brown as 'inconsolable,' and said the singer's daughter is using a respirator and that her brain has hardly any activity.

'Everyone is holding hands, praying, hoping for the best. Everyone knows where things are at,' the source also said.
'We don't think Bobbi Kristina is going to pull through'

It's still unclear what exactly happened and how long Brown had been in the water before she was found, but family members have started to disclose Bobbi Kirstina's struggles as she battled to become a singer while mourning loss of her mother.

Police investigation: Police tape surrounds the home Bobbi Kristina shares with her husband Nick

By her side: A family source said that Gordon, pictured speaking with a friend outside the hospital on Sunday, and other family members have been told to prepare for the worst

Support: Bobby Brown's sister and Whitney Houston's former sister-in-law and assistant (pictured on right), Leolah Brown aka Leelee, is photographed outside the Roswell hospital with friends

One source close to Bobbi said that she 'has been vacillating between extremes for a while now and is fighting grief and demons of her own creation.'
'The loss of her mom and her intense craving for attention of any sort are just the tip of her mountain of issues,' the source added.

Her husband Nick Gordon discovered her unconscious in a bathtub at their Roswell, Georgia home around 10:25am on Saturday - in the same home they shared with Houston.
Gordon performed CPR on his wife until paramedics arrived on the scene and rushed her to North Fulton Hospital.

Her mother was found dead almost three years ago when she accidentally drowned in a bath tub at the Beverly Hills Hilton Hotel. She too was face down.

Roswell Police representative Lisa Holland said that officers searched the home after securing a warrant following the incident.

'Before the warrant, initially when the police went into the home there were nothing there that indicated that anything out of the ordinary happened,' she said. 'There were no drugs out in the open.'

She added: 'We don't know if this was a medical condition where she had a problem in the tub or if it was any type of self-initiated or overdose type of situation.
'Obviously we all know her mom died this very same way. Can't say how sad this is. It's a difficult situation for police officer to perform CPR on any person.'

Hospitalized: Bobbi Kristina, pictured at an event on January 25, was found unresponsive in a bathtub at her Roswell, Georgia home on Saturday morning around 10:25am

Seemingly happy: This is the last picture Bobbi Kristina posted to Twitter on Saturday before she was found unconscious in the bath. She posed for the picture with a friend and wrote: 'YAYYYY finally my famBAM!!!'

Relatives and friends are now rallying around the family in the hopes of receiving good news.

'She's been through a lot,' Jerod Brown, Bobbi Kristina Brown's cousin,

said. 'This is a hard time, it's her mother's anniversary of her death. It's been a hard time, it's a rough time of year. But she's a tiger, she's going to pull through it.'
He added that before the incident, her life seemed to be on track.
'Kris has been doing well, working out,' he said. 'She's been in the gym, doing cardio. ... Swimming a lot, getting her vocals right for this album that she's about to come out with.'

Investigation: Detectives gathered outside the home of Whitney Houston's daughter as they try to establish exactly what happened
Friends said that didn't take drugs or smoke cigarettes, E! reported.

La Toya Jackson is one of several celebrities who used Twitter to express her support Sunday.
'Let's All Send Love Light & Prayers to Bobbi Kristina Brown!' Jackson tweeted. 'Wishing Her A Healthy & Speedy Recovery!'

Singer-songwriter Missy Elliott said on Twitter that she's also throwing her support behind Brown.
'Still Praying 4 Bobbi Kristina,' Elliott tweeted in part.

On January 26th, Whitney's daughter made reference to the upcoming anniversary with an emotional tweet.
She posted: 'Littlelady & yourgrowing young man @nickgordon miss you mommy so much...loving you more every sec, #Anniversary!'

Speaking to Oprah Winfrey about her mother's death in March 2012, Bobbi said: 'It's so surreal sometimes. I still walk in the house and call her name. She's always with me. I can always feel her with me. She used to say, "Do you need me?" and I would say, "I always need you".'

But she added that she can't bring herself to listen to her mother's songs.
'I can hear her voice telling me to keep moving, baby – I gotcha.'

Her mother Whitney died on February 11th, 2012 hours before she was due to attend a pre-Grammy Awards party.
The Los Angeles County coroner's office later confirmed the singer passed away as a result of drowning and 'effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use'.

Two days after the first anniversary of her mother's death, Bobbi Kristina was pictured being taken from her then home in Los Angeles on a stretcher appearing unconscious.
She was hospitalized for treatment after mixing alcohol with a sedative.
Even before Whitney died Bobbi Kristina was the subject of rumors as to her alleged use of drugs.
In March 2011, she took to Twitter to deny claims she had checked into rehab after pictures surfaced that allegedly showed her snorting lines of cocaine.

At the time her mother was said to have desperately pushed the teenager to seek treatment soon after, with no success.

'Excuse me,' Bobbi Kristina tweeted, 'but I'd like to say that I am NOT going to rehab? I'm perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life.'

The National Enquirer, which published the pictures, reported that Whitney had attempted an intervention of sorts.

Mommy's girl: Kristina has always been fiercely proud of her mother and still mourns her loss greatly

Whitney Houston, Bobby Brown and Bobbi Kristina at the premiere of The Princess Diaries 2 - Royal Engagement in 2004

Further pictures published by the tabloid in March 2012 shortly after Whitney's death showed Bobbi apparently using a three-foot bong to smoke marijuana.

After her mother's death, Bobbi began a relationship with Nick, who had moved in with her and her mother when he was 12. Whitney had invited him into their home as he went through a tough time.
The couple married in January 2014 but faced criticism after their brotherly-sisterly relationship emerged.
But they have insisted they are not blood related and are not even connected in any family way as Gordon was never adopted by Houston.

Police Explain How Bobbi Kristina was Found and Treated

RELATED:

Cocaine, Heart Disease Contributed to Whitney Houston's Death

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (02-02-15)