View Single Post
Old 23-01-15, 17:56   #1
FreaknDavid

Thanked 7,261 Times in 4,751 Posts
FreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Television Batman Returns Star Danny DeVito Praises Gotham's Penguin

Danny DeVito has praised Robin Lord Taylor's portrayal of The Penguin in Gotham.

DeVito famously played the Gotham City crime boss in director Tim Burton's 1992 movie Batman Returns.

At the TCA press tour, DeVito told reporters that he has greatly enjoyed Gotham's version of the character.

"I've watched the show. I think he's a very good young Penguin," DeVito said, adding: "He's a terrific actor!"

DeVito appeared non-committal when asked if he would like to guest star in Gotham.

"I don't know about that," he replied. "It's all about the schedule and the parts."

Gotham features DeVito's Taxi co-star Carol Kane as The Penguin's eccentric mother Gertrud Kapelput.

Gotham was renewed for a second season by Fox over the weekend at the TCA press tour.

You Can Help the site If You Donate, Please Click Here: DONATE

Thank You For Your Support & Membership To DTD1.

FreaknDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FreaknDavid For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (24-01-15)