View Single Post
Old 21-01-15, 04:13   #4
Tarfoot
Honoured Member

Thanked 1,107 Times in 992 Posts
Tarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Default Re: The Freak's`Thought Of The Day`Jan 19-Pure Heart-or is World Too Evil?

Tears are from the soul when they're for the weak and suffering or for joy and true happiness. Satan thinks he is getting stronger and it may seem that he is getting ready to take down God's Church. We are in the days of sorrows prior to the Tribulation. This is my thinking and belief and it just a share not trying to push it onto anyone. I believe in a pretrib rapture of the Bride of Christ which is the Church. Jesus will very soon be coming for His Bride so all Believers must be ready with their lamps filled with oil and not partially filled like the foolish virgins. Just as Satan thinks he has the Church of true believers, Jesus will snatch His bride out of this world into His Kingdom starting the 7 years of Tribulation and the rule of the anti-christ. Any partially or weak and foolish believers left behind will face much persecution and death, for anyone that does not accept the mark of the beast which will most likely be some kind of chip that will change your very DNA and unacceptable to God. What is confusing to a lot of Christians is that they think that the Rapture is the second coming. It's not, at the Rapture Jesus does not set foot on the Earth. The Bride of Christ will meet Him in the air. The second coming is at the end of the 7 year trib when Jesus return with His Saints to destroy the anti-christ.
This is why things are looking bad all around the world right now and it is sooooo important for people to open their eyes and hearts and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. We aren't in the last days now, I honestly believe we're in the last hour. For myself I'm getting a excited and anxious that Jesus' coming is so near, but also sad that there are so many, so so many that are blind to the truth.
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people -- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4
Tarfoot is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarfoot For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (21-01-15), Ladybbird (22-01-15)