View Single Post
Old 21-01-15, 03:21   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: The Freak's`Thought Of The Day`Jan 19-Pure Heart-or is World Too Evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreaknDavid View Post
“Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.”

I sooo agree with the words of that saying FreaknDavid and thank you..

Just wish sometimes my heart would 'harden up',,,, cos it takes me a long some days, to post in our News Sections, the things I read, to be able to post them without crying.. Many times I simply can't post them..

Tarfoot, there is no such word as 'Amen' in this evil world today, that
Amen word does not apply-there is NO closure,. only 2 solutions, of which ..>

1. All your reports and mine, about the Warnings, evident for all to see, >>>World Earthquakes/Storms, etc./in many countries, , may result
in something awful happening..

2. 1 of the crazy countries (inc.Terrorists), may do something crazy like a Nuclear Bomb..

Either way I do not think this time that God will 'step' in and has Noah on standby to build a boat.

I personally think that ,,, this time,, God will let Mankiind destroy itself..
It most certainly looks like we are heading that way

Brings to mind an old Jazz song, that has the words of

Quote:
KEEP THE DEVIL DOWN THE HOLE
The actual title of that song, (recorded by different artists over the years), is;

Quote:

Way Down in the Hole
Original version available on YouTube HERE;

I know you both, and your families, are close to God... but these days the 'Devil', seems to be getting stronger in what is happening in the world today >>> NOT only from Terrorists..

JMO - LBB

Thank You again FreaknDavid
for this thread.
., but I dont think any amount of tears shed, will help those,,,that don't have a 'Pure Heart'/ or conscience ...

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (21-01-15), Tarfoot (21-01-15)