View Single Post
Old 19-01-15, 14:15   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Unhappy Ozzy Osbourne's Wife Sharon May Die from Alzheimer's disease

'There is Nothing I Can Do to Prevent It': Sharon Osbourne Fears She Will Die of Alzheimer's -Like her Father... After DNA Test Reveals the Star is at Risk of the Disease

Daily Mail UK, 19 January 2015

Sharon Osbourne has revealed that she is ‘terrified’ that she will die from Alzheimer's disease.

The 62-year-old star has spoken about the fact she and husband Ozzy Osbourne underwent a genome test and found that she has two of the four genes responsible for developing the debilitating disease.
Sharon said: ‘Ozzy and I had these tests done at a university in England, and the results took three months to come back.

Fears: Sharon Osbourne has revealed that she is ‘terrified’ that she will die from Alzheimer's disease

‘They test every single cell, chromosome and gene in your body; it's like a DNA test but a million times more sophisticated.

The former 'X Factor' judge's music mogul father Don Arden passed away aged 81 in 2007 after battling the devastating form of dementia and Sharon - who has children Kelly, Jack and Aimee with Ozzy - admits she feels powerless in stopping the same from happening to her.

Troubling discovery: The 62-year-old star has spoken about the fact she and husband Ozzy Osbourne underwent a genome test and found that she has two of the four genes responsible for developing the debilitating disease

She said: ‘I was terrified because my dad died from Alzheimer's.
‘It is the most soul-destroying disease. To see someone you love come down with it... it's wicked, it really is.
‘There is nothing I can do to prevent it, nothing. People say take cod liver oil and do puzzles and thing, but then I look at people diagnosed with dementia.'

History: The former 'X Factor' judge's music mogul father Don Arden passed away aged 81 in 2007 after battling the devastating form of dementia

Scared: Sharon - who has children Kelly, Jack and Aimee with Ozzy - admits she feels powerless in stopping the same from happening to her

The former reality star added: ‘My father was super active mentally, and take Margaret Thatcher, Ronald Reagan... they were all so active, and that's what really frightens me.’

Sharon recently made headlines after her front tooth fell out during a live taping of her show, The Talk.
The 62-year-old was discussing the news topics of the day with her co-stars and noticed her implant was loose, shouting: 'Oh s***! My tooth is falling off!'

Anything can happen live: Sharon recently made headlines after her front tooth fell out during a live taping of her show, The Talk

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (21-01-15)