View Single Post
Old 13-01-15, 03:06   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: VIDEOs-American Sniper Killer High on Pot>NOT Insane-Claim Prosecution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
Yep the US has a very shameful history of poor treatment of our vets. I have yet to understand how not only our government, but quiet a few of the very people our troops served during the Vietnam War were spat on when returning in the airports. Yes people literally spat on them.

Oh yes, but what is shown/reported in the media,,, is soooo different> they are all welcomed 'HOME' and all heros..right? ===
NOPE..

I myself did not ever serve in the military but would have if I had been drafted. We had the draft lottery when I was 18 yrs of age and my number was up in the 200's which made me safe from the draft. My daddy didn't raise no fool, so I wasn't about to join up for that war.

Kudos to your Daddy Tarfoot,,,

It's been nearly 2 decades since I last saw the hospitals that injured Vets were in.. and maybe 3-7 years since I last investigated if things had improved for Vets... they HAD NOT..AND so many were medicated to stop complaining about the mental and physical pain they were enduring..

Even our Vet Hospitals have been much under the gun the past year for there failure to take care of our vets. Just plum shameful is all I can say and my tax dollars wasted.

Well done to the person that FINALLY got the attention of the US media- so many have tried for so many years - BUT, the US media are controlled on what they can report - - even those in Press Conferences in the White House

I've replied within your post and various points above Tarfoot

+ Here is the link with trustworthy working links Tarfoot, in case you haven't watched/downloaded that movie -

American Sniper
:

This thread is located at

http://www.dreamteamdownloads1.com/g...c3-simple.html

Enjoy..

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (13-01-15)