View Single Post
Old 12-01-15, 22:41   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Update re: VIDEOs-American Sniper Killer High on Pot>NOT Insane-Claim Prosecution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
Gee whizzzz, I had forgotten about that. Thank you for rattling the ole noggin and bringing back my memory. Had been wondering since seeing the movie trailers, what had happened to him. It is such a sad situation for them, families and all.

You are welcome, I am here to serve you 'Massa' ..

Seriously though, after I watched the movie (posted on our site), I was quite upset to read that Hero Chris had been killed... so I researched it more and found the article I've posted in this thread

I agree with you it is a very sad situ for both families.

I do so hope that Chris's killer, Ex-Marine Eddie, is treated with kindness and compassion and receives the treatment that his family tried so very hard to get for him for so long, before this dreadful event happened.

If they had succeeded, then perhaps Chris and his friend Chad would still be alive

I totally blame the American Govt. for NOT looking after their returning 'Vets' properly.

I used to travel a lot, and travelled across the US for many years, and what I saw there and how the homeless(including ex-Vets), were treated .. appalled and angered me a bit....

i.e. One day, years ago, I was sitting having breakfast with one of my family, in a hotel in Denver, and a 'pushy' American woman and her nice husband, sat down at our table - Her reason? She had heard our accents and wished to talk to us. She asked;

"Are you enjoying your stay in our country?"

We explained we had visited it many times and had travelled across the US for weeks at a time for years, and thought it was very interesting and beautiful, but were shocked at the great poverty in many areas and the amount of homeless - and obviously injured ex-Vets, living either in make-shift tents/old vehicles, and some on the streets in cities....

She replied;

"Oh honey, they all just choose to live that way, they are just too damn lazy to work"

We couldn't finish eating, looked at each other and stood up without saying a word, and I replied to her in my crisp educated eloquent English accent,,, (loud enough, without shouting, so the other diners in the restaurant could hear);

"Please excuse us, but we have lost our appetite and no longer wish to listen to your comments that any family or ex Vet, would ever choose to be hungry and homeless... Good day madam"

As we were leaving the hotel restaurant, many people smiled at us and her husband followed us and apologised for his wife's comments and said her views were not his...
We shook his hand and thanked him, and wished him the best of luck living with a woman like that...But he did look so sad....

The sad story of the death of Chris Kyle and Chad, and circumstances surrounding it, refreshed my memory of that conversation in that hotel many years ago, although I never forgot it, - nor ever will....

Gee I could write a book eh Tarfoot? -wish I could find a good trustworthy 'Ghost Writer" to help me... money from that would certainly help me and some of our staff, that help pay the costs of keeping this site going, instead of the few great donating members like you, having to use your money to help us.

As I said Tarfoot, this dreadful story of the death of Chris and Chad, and Eddie and his family, really affected me....

Thank you for your reply, I have put it into my reminder to see/post Eddies' trial date and the outcome.. If I forget, and you have time, please post any updates you see in this thread.

In fact I have made it a sticky which means it will stay close to the top of the list in this section...ready for any updates...

+ Thank You Tarfoot for all your interesting threads in various sections. They certainly help me and the staff keep those Forums up to date on our Site > AND, they get more 'Hits' than any section does in any WAREZ section.....that says it all, and maybe why this site is unique, what do you think?

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (13-01-15), Tarfoot (13-01-15)