View Single Post
Old 06-01-15, 04:26   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: See Which Extensions Are Slowing Down Your Browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulyTony View Post
I know my memory consumption is high because I use some demanding extension to help browsing ease and security on Mozilla.

I've been meaning to give a big thanks for the about:addons-memory which I had no idea about and I am very interested to see exactly how much does each extension consume and disable the ones I use rarely, also to ease browsing and page loading.

Firstly, calm down on your reply posts in any threads.

Anyone that tries to help,, needs to explain to our members in a simplistic manner,, on how to to resolve matters..

Mozilla Group, especially on their continuing problems with Firefox, know they don't have the staff to resolve the existing probs on any previous updates, hence release new versions, as do any other any other Browsers..Chrome,,, Windows Explorer..etc...= $SS

It really is down to what is posted on this site by me,,,after I have researched, as to what is good advice, from the 'Geeks' I trust and know, and post accordingly that will help Dreamteamdownloads1 members.

Add-ons are updated regularly on the net..on any Browser..

I am amazed that you chose to reply to a thread I posted on 18 October 2013 ... ...

Simple as that JulyTony...

You seem to have a good brain, just post what you think about any threads you wish to reply to, on Notepad first, on your computer, then read them again, before you post..

If you need my help on doing so, then just pm me in the way I advised you to do so, in my reply to your latest pm..

I respect very much your replies and research on your posts/threads and the effort you have made so far..

Why don't you just read all the latest News on the Net every day,, and post new threads, in the correct sections, about what YOU think is important to dreamteamdownloads1.com

I will enjoy reading your posts JulyTony.. and I await the challenge in doing so...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (08-01-15)