View Single Post
Old 10-12-14, 04:28   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: VIDEOs-Man 'Eaten Alive' by Snake -FALSE =TV Stunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
The ole big Anacondas, especially one of that size could no doubt eat a man. They have had quiet a few children snatched off river banks in the Amazon by Anacondas. The worst thing about it is they crush there prey as this dude was finding out before they devour it. Guess it makes it easier to swallow.

Allow me to clarify further on my last post, Tarfoot..

There is no darn way ANY
anaconda , could/would have taken that guy's head,, with such a huge size melal helmet, (as he was supposedly wearing), inside its' mouth, & thus digested it so badly as to beg his supporting filming team to help him...

Anacondas surely need to - - first of all, wrap themselves around any BIG preys, then when all resistance is dormant, break down a prey as big as that guy, ...and enjoy the feast over a few days...??

I simply believe that was just a stunt to make good TV.. & thereinafter $$$

About your laptop, I was having the same issue several weeks ago. Mine was shutting down it was getting so warm. I took an air hose and blew it out real good. Lots of dust came out and it's been doing great since. If you don't have an air hose you could us canned air which is really more suitable.

Trust me Tarfoot, I look after my laptops...There is NO dust in the poor country I am living in right now.. its just the darn heat every month of the year, except in the early parts of the day here at the mo , starting at 4am up to 12md, as normally happens right now at this time of year..

My laptop 'heats up' and stops me typing a complete simple sentence some days, even when I start at 6am....I turn on the AC, turn my laptop on its' side....and leave it alone for 5-10min...

I have to leave the room cos I'm COLD....

The problem is def with the fan in my laptop...

Answered within your post above Tarfoot...

NB... Alaska looks nice... NO LAPTOPS/INTERNET..= BLISS

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote