View Single Post
Old 10-12-14, 01:10   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: Stephen Hawking-AI/Robots>WILL Eventually Kill us All/Destroy Our Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
Terminator here we come..... Ya know there is actually a company called Skynet that is working on A.I. just like in the movie "Terminator".

Who/what is Terminator...+ Skynet? are they something that came from Hollywood/the US?....

Stephen Hawking was mocked nearly 5 decades ago, before he had his accident.. about many of his theories...rather like Einstein, etc - (don't ya think Tarfoot?), many have been proven CORRECT

I do believe, and have done for years, that both Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk have the right ideas/clues, but like most geniuses are always misunderstood by mis-reports in the Media- for them to sell their outlets

A.I. + Robots, WILL eventually destroy the earth and most of the people within..

Those A.I. + eventually more powerful Robots , created from those in power, like the US, Russia, & China, etc. by their darn 'secret testing, on our Earth, by various nuclear testing, have already weakened our Earth's axil = hence the increase in EARTHQUAKES, and crazy weather in our world today

Global Warning?...

Mankind, (and those in power), in one way or another, has/and continues to destroy our earth

Interesting discussion... & thank you for posting your thoughts Tarfoot ..

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote