View Single Post
Old 07-12-14, 05:36   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: VIDEOs-World's Most Dangerous Disgusting' Hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
We just have no idea how blessed we really are......noooo idea. So sad to see humans treating other humans this way. These people doing these things will in my opinion stoke the fires of Hell.

I watched the live report on this Tarfoot over 16hrs ago today

This site keeps 'my sanity' , in the many cruel things I have seen in the world over many years...

I thought this report was so important to post with VIDEOs, because I thought I had seen the 'WORST' of the 'WORST, in many countries..

I was WRONG! Tarfoot

I agree with you.... I just couldn't accept in my heart and in my soul how human beings could ever, ever, treat other human beings that way...and it continues to happen in that hospital today... AND has done, for over 5yrs or MORE

BUT,...Believe ME Tarfoot, this was really the worst and most disgusting hospital/prison I, and the BBC, have ever reported on...

Kudos to
the BBC reporter Chris Rogers -

It took an awful toll on him'. He took a 'break', for many months thereafter......

Good to see him back and "partially" reporting on the BBC earlier today..

Thank you for your input and thoughts Tarfoot

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote