View Single Post
Old 29-11-14, 16:43   #1
Tarfoot
Honoured Member

Thanked 1,106 Times in 991 Posts
Tarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Default New York and LA? Sodom and Gomorrah? What’s the Difference?

The international bankers (e.g. Goldman Sachs, Bank of America), are the personification of the evil the Bible speaks about in Sodom and Gomorrah, and these servants of Satan have hijacked our Republic.

Our Republic is ruled by men and women who serve the ideals and values of Satan. They will surely be destroyed by God’s judgment. In the interim, are you going to continue to let them take you with them?
America Is Plunging Into the Depths of Hell on Earth

The signs are everywhere, the global elite are preparing to initiate a series of false flag attacks, impose martial law, collapse the economy, commence WWIII and force Americans to become totally subservient and dependent upon the government, a government controlled by the will of Satan.
The Ten Commandments Are the Foundation of Our Legal Code

Many of us lament the fact that the Constitution is no longer revered and honored by our governmental leaders. They raise their right hands, pledge a solemn oath (“…So help me God.) to defend the Constitution and then subsequently spend their elected term dismantling the Constitution that they pledged to protect and defend from enemies both foreign and domestic. Why?

Every first year law student is taught that the Ten Commandments are the foundation for our legal system in America. It is not a coincidence that our Congress and our Supreme Court commence each session with a prayer, albeit the prayers offered today are perfunctory only.
The Real Reason Why the Constitution Must Be Destroyed

n short, the Constitution must be destroyed because it, in part, represents the values of Jesus Christ. The Satanists are roaming the halls of Congress and through the oval office and are actively and consciously dismantling the Christian religion in the United States.

We have a Muslim occupying the White House. His occupation forces, the DHS, have declared that Christians who believe the Bible is the final word of God, are domestic terrorists. Prayer is banned in our schools. Yet, lifestyle perversions which are offensive in the sight of God, are honored and given special status in our new laws. We live in a world which has been turned upside down.

We also live under a Satanically inspired government which has overseen the murder of over 50 million babies since Roe v. Wade. We wage deadly, unprovoked wars of occupation which are ultimately motivated by greed in a spirit which makes Satan proud. We have become an evil and decadent country ruled by mostly evil and decadent leaders. There is no honor, no pride, no sense of Godliness in the collective ways of our nation. Our nation once served God. Sure, we did some very evil things but this was a function of our sinful nature. However, we did pay homage to God and tried to do and be better. But where we were once blessed by God, we are now we are seeing proof that we are presently cursed by our God.

What would make you turn your back on your children and abandon them and let them suffer the consequences of their bad decision making? Most of you cannot even imagine doing such a thing. Yet, our God is preparing to judge this nation in a way that we have never seen. How displeasing must our actions be in the eyes of God that he is about to visit the same fate of Sodom and Gomorrah upon the people of the United States?

History Is the Great Teacher

In Genesis 19, the Bible speaks to God’s judgment of the unholy, the perverts and the evil.

I believe that history is a great teacher and we can all benefit greatly from learning the lessons of history and the Bible is the greatest History book ever written.

The story of Sodom and Gomorrah has special relevance to the time and place that we live in today. The bankers, which have hijacked our government through legalized bribery (i.e. the PACs), consists of people from such organizations as Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo Wachovia and HSBC banks. Goldman Sachs have collectively been convicted for things like child trafficking, running drugs, laundering drug money, stealing investors money, have foreknowledge and moving money as proof of foreknowledge to events like 9/11, the housing bubble, the Gulf Oil Explosion, etc. Nobody ever goes to jail, they just pay a small fine, as part of the cost of doing business, and they continue spreading their poison among humanity.

The aforementioned organizations are run by individuals who are pure evil. They use graft, corruption and murder to obtain their goals. They answer to no authority and their values represent the worst of what the Bible refers to as Satanic.

If Jesus were to walk the sidewalks of Wall Street, he would chase these Satanic money changers from their money temples as he did over 2,000 years ago.

Abraham asked if the Lord would spare the two decadent cities if fifty righteous people lived there. The Lord said yes. Boldly, Abraham kept bargaining down, until God agreed not to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah if even ten righteous people lived there. Then the Lord departed. Unable to find even 10 righteous men, the Lord subsequently rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah, destroying the buildings, the people, and all the vegetation in the plain. This is our future if we do not repent and rediscover our true Christian heritage. The wages of sin are death and destruction. Apparently, we have learned very little from the lessons of history.

If the Lord were to visit Washington DC, he would find that there were not 50 righteous men, there were not 40 righteous men, not 30, not 20, not even 10 righteous men and just like Sodom and Gomorrah, we will surely be destroyed. Our government is the source of nearly every war on this planet which kills and maims untold numbers of innocent people including the very old and the very young. Our government is controlled by the minions of the NWO, many of which are empowered to serve Lucifer. Our government and our military no longer serve the people of this country. Prior to the 2008 first round of bailouts, former Goldman Sachs executive and the Secretary of the Treasury stated that if we did not bail out Wall Street, we would see tanks and troops in our streets in one of the most treasonous statements ever uttered by a government official. And before the Libyan invasion, the Congress was told that our military was now under the control of NATO and the UN and that they had no say in whether we go to war, or not. Our country and government have been totally hijacked and it is not just the bankster thugs who have stolen our most precious resources. The minions of the NWO are controlled by Satan. This is not hyperbole, please consider the following quote from an United Nations official:

“No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.”

David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

Obama is also cut from the same Satanic cloth as are most of our leaders. Obama may be more subtle than Spangler but the final goal for the President is one in the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06c7fdJAtcs
This is who and what we serve in government. Our entire society has been “paganized.” Your children have been taught to worship the earth in the pagan religion known as GAIA and bow before the Agenda 21 alter of sustainability. The entire ecology and climate change cult is controlled by Luciferians such as Spangler. “My people change because of a lack of knowledge.”
God Is Merciful

I know that some of you are protesting my proclamation that most of America is decidedly sinful and as a result, are very decadent. Some of you are screaming profanities at the computer screen as you read these words and as you proclaim that you are not evil like the banker controlled politicians in government. Yes you are, or you would never tolerate leaders who have done things like murder over a million Iraqi’s who did nothing to us as America continues to add to our list of transgressions.

The evil people who have hijacked our government are the shining reflection of what we all represent in our lives. They are us and we are them. If we were truly righteous, we would never have permitted the people into office that we have, and, yet, we have allowed them to stay there. We serve evil whether we realize it or not!

What most do not comprehend is that if, we the people, were to change we would see a corresponding change in our leaders. This is not a magic prescription, it is the way the universe works. There are physical laws and there are spiritual laws and just because the many may have not been taught the spiritual laws, it does not mean that they do not exist. The spiritual can supplement the physical. The physical can never supplement the spiritual. My son once asked me how he could avoid doing the evil things that he sees from some of our leaders. I told him to read the Bible and that will lead him to ask the right questions. I planted a seed which I hope will bear fruit in my son. Perhaps these words will plant a seed in America which will spread like virus among the people. Many in the Patriot movement claim they want to reclaim their freedom. Yet, they will not honor the source of all free will? That makes no sense.

When one looks at the true nature of their soul, serving the evil that runs this country makes no sense. It may someday cost me my life, but I will never serve evil again, I just pray that God gives me the strength to live up to the courage of my convictions when my moment of decision comes.

Does it make more sense now as to why DHS has announced that it plans to persecute the Christians? Satanists can starve us, torture us and even kill us, but they can never own our soul unless we offer it up to them. We all have a choice in choosing our destiny.

We need not live the days of Revelations in our time. Oh, those days will come, it just does not have to be in our lifetime. I believe that we can repent, change our ways, honor God in thought, word and deed. We can subsequently push back the Tribulation to a later generation. God’s time frame is not tied to mans creation of a calendar. However, rather than debate the tenets of hyperdimensional physics, we should instead be focusing on changing what is in our hearts and our souls. And when you are on that journey of becoming what you were intended to be, you will find that most people flock to you because your life is dedicated to helping others as you have left your selfish, destructive ways in the past. This is how we can start a movement which can take our country back and the Satanist leaders are scared to death of the hidden power we possess to this end. The evil of Satan is no match for the will of God.

Somebody once asked me how would I know when the NWO crowd was going to make its move and push for a complete tyrannical takeover of the planet. I told them that when they begin to persecute Christians, we know the takeover is on the horizon. Why Christians, they asked? Because our beliefs are antithetical to the doctrine of the bankers running the government. That day is finally upon us as DHS has unmistakably declared war against Christians. No, you will not hear this in your churches today because there is a strong likelihood that your clergy are card carrying members of the Clergy Response Team who are pledged to make their flock fall into line in which they do not preach the word of God, but rather preach the word of government through a false interpretation of Romans 13. And who is government? Reread the preceding paragraphs and you will see that ultimately, many, if not most, of our clergy are now preaching the word of Satan.

Make no mistake about it, the FEMA Camps were not built for the coming hordes of illegal aliens that FEMA claims they were built for. They were built for veterans, constitutionalists, Libertarians, but most of all, they were built for the Christians.

All we have to do is to claim our power and all other things will be added unto us. I say no to the New World Order.

http://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order/2014/11/new-york-and-la-sodom-and-gomorrah-whats-the-difference-3166.html?currentSplittedPage=1

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people -- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4
Tarfoot is offline   Reply With Quote