View Single Post
Old 29-11-14, 05:34   #7
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: 'Starry Nights' -World Discussions + Vincent van Gogh's Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
Been so long since I road a bicycle, I'd probably need training wheels, otherwise we'd be having some skinned knees.....LOL I didn't catch the tandem earlier, that being a bike for two. I'm a little slow in mind these days..LOL Still think it would make a nice carriage ride with a big white horse......or donkey.

Quote:
"nice carriage ride with a big white horse"

Something like the Irish started/'control' in NY/Philly, etc. in the US Tarfoot? > rather like the basic of most Police Forces in Eastern US..eh?

I am not American, but have travelled across it many years ago with my wonderful parents...then afterwards when they 'passed to live with the Angels'.... the US is a truly beautiful country, that was once called "The New World"

I do appreciate our discussions, but PLEASE be careful Tarfoot, NEVER post/give clues as to where you live, nor any info about yourself, on ANY site....

You are secure on this site, but I, and our incredible staff, are always observant to protect this site and its' members

As to your comment of;

Quote:
I'm a little slow in mind these days..LOL Still think it would make a nice carriage ride with a big white horse

Please do not worry about your being slow in mind,,,
I lost my memory for nearly a year a few years ago, the long term memory eventually returned - the short term memory continues to 'weaken'. Members like you posting encourages me and I thank you for doing so.

I still retain my great sense of humour, sooooo

As to your suggestion/dream of a nice carriage ride with a big white horse...

You pay the airfare****, I will hire the horse and carriage...

NB.... PLEASE, not with ****AA= American Airlines, (AlwaysAwful - in my words/experience)...JMO..

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Tarfoot (29-11-14)