View Single Post
Old 29-11-14, 02:49   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: PhOtOs-Stunning 'Starry Night' Marks 125th Anniversary>Vincent van Gogh's Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
Ok I'll start working on it....LOL. That would be a beautiful carriage ride. Have to run all the bikers off though.....

Ive moved this thread into Chat & hopefully other 'Bikers' will accept your challenge of...and reply ;

Quote:
Have to run all the bikers off though

I reply + post this;

One of MY expressions comes to mind Tarfoot, ride a horse, even a donkey (as per one of your previous posts), riding any bikes, be they high powered fast motorised bikes, or otherwise...will be such an incredible world... life used to be like that

But one can NEVER be sure....

What that incredible group of cyclists AND artists did, and the many months it took them to do so, is truly amazing..

NB. Shame the world is going crazy right now & the ' Powers that be Leaders', do not take time 'out', and appreciate what they will EVENTUALLY destroy...= plants/crops/animals.. = shortage of water/food

I thank you for your comments and inputs Tarfoot...

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote