View Single Post
Old 14-06-11, 00:45   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Microsoft Windows Slow to Start up Sometimes Doesnt Respond

I have Vista and it is taking 6-9mins to start up and sometimes after it does I receive a message, "Windows not Responding" This has only been happening in the past week and before that I upgraded to ASCPRO4 (Advanced System Care). This has always been very good in the years that Ive used it, so Im not sure that is causing the problem.

I tried to do system restore back a couple of weeks, but Vista will only let me select a date to restore to not more than 7 days. How can I go back to an earlier date, Ive tried everything.

So Im stuck guys. Does this mean I will have to a recovery disc? Or is there any other solution. I really cant be without my laptop for a couple of days. Can you download a disc on line?

Thanks